Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Ur Ideas Ppl

Chuck04

okies guys n gals got abit of cash which i wanna use to invest into the car, was thinking of a sound system, but given up on that idea happy wit my 6x9s at the mo so jst gonna get a new pioneer headunit...

thinking of gettin some stylin mods, such as lexus lights, sports pedals, colour code interior concole, light eyebrows

Wat u ppl recon..suggestions would b wicked :thumbsup:

Lightbrows mate, i'll get foto's of mine up 2moro if i can be bothered! :D

And lexus lights mate, they both look good! :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

yeah i would suggest stuff - but iv already told you and am not going to repeat myself! :P

still got some light brows if ya want em from the group buy

£40

haha :thumbsup: no worries matt

Rob- um, possibly how many u got, + u able to get them colour codded for me, if so much it gonna cost overal, was thinkin of the 1s ur offerin or the c-one but there like £150 :crybaby:

ive got 3 pairs left

colour coded they will be £70

okies sounds good, can i get bac 2 u to let u know, as for lexus lights, wat they like 2 fit and connect up?

phase 1 TS is easiest car to fit them to

i believe mines a phase 1, how do u know, sorry for dumb question, guessin the phase 2, r they the yari with the diff front headlights kinda the small circle in the corner

yes phase 2 is the facelift with the different headlamps

thought so, im phase 1 then, apart from eBay, as they dont have them on at the mo, is envy the cheapest place to buy lexus lights?

yaris lex lights are actually in demand at the minute!

aaahhh....bummer...may give kev a buz b4 i order then, save me £150, okies so we got lightbrows, pedals, anything else which aint to expensive

ooo good call, overlooked that, only thing is the upcomming legislation, am i not supposed to have them on the front at all, if so wats the best for the rear?

Window tints are dodgey at the minute, unless u just go with the back 3 windows!

Cheers :thumbsup:

yea thats wat i was thinking, altho 2 be fair back 3 dont look brill by themselfs, i mean in the summer aint to bad as u can have front windows down

sod it get em fitted!

renegade!

laws are there to be broken! (in some respects)

BTW ive got a lovely (near complete) set of Wolfrace Urban Racers in 17'', one rim needs a tyre and youll need the spigot rings and youll be sorted!

only £225! a total bargain!

or ill have them refurbed in silver or shadow chrome for ya

silver = £345

shadow = £365

hmm to be fair i am in love with ur rims rob... i did pm u a while ago about these, has ur 4th been replaced...didnt u completly bodge it in accident, okies so if i wanted these how much t would it set me bac, overal...

if i got them dont think id b able to afford much else lol

think ill pass on the rims for the mo, mainly as when i do buy some i want 16" and secondly theres a few ova things i want to purchase at the mo, rims will jst steel my cash away from me

thats for four wheels and three tyres!

i have 6 in total. two are no good (so they have been lobbed) 4 are fine, one tyre ended up with a nail stuck through the tyre wall so that was no good either

a good spruce up at the body shop is all the need to look pearlin again cos they have a few scuffs and scratches

£365 for the set and refurbed is a steal mate, they were £700 brand new, all you need is a tyre for about £50 and the spigot adaptors for approx 15 quid!

and think about it, the impact that a set of blinging 17's and the shadow chrome looks awesome against the thunder grey!

or

a load of little 'bits and bobs' for the same sort of money??

i know man id love 2 buy them and im seriously tempted as they r soooo nice, but im worried about the impact of 17s on the car, firstly will they fit without any arch mods, only worry is it may look bit funny with such bigs rims and not droppin her anymore, like ppl have said, and i cant really drop her anymore without having arch probs

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links