Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear Cool Board?

T V O R

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T V O R

• jaxx

• Moffmo

• Demonic Angel

I must count to ten and read my own signature...  :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

It wasn't the "cool wall" it was the "best small car" or something .. and as I said. I'd not want my car to be on that board.

I'd want my car on the "most intimadating" or the "WTF" wall ..

A new one called the "down to earth wall"! Just briefly after the "24hours in a ForFour" film he said that the only 2 small cars worth having were the Honda Jazz anf Yaris.

A

where not still o about this surely!

I can not knock the Honda Jazz. Once went off roading in one, in Swaziland, though did insist my better half got out and moved large rocks out of the way( well the there where dangous animals around and she can scare the pants off most things at 10 paces). Just starting to love my Yaris so good to see it elevated, maybe some day even on the cool wall.

where not still o about this surely!

Too right we are! Maybe it was an indirect reply to the loads of e-mails we sent him through the summer!

Anyway, the humble Yaris got a mention albeit for a few seconds and on its own board.

Job done!

:thumbsup:

Despite Clarkson mentioning the Yaris as one of the 2 best small cars, he still says:

"The Yaris was cute for about five minutes, then the cheap plastics, droning cabin and eyesight-bothering readout reminded me of any number of superminis I'd rather be in."

Make your mind up you prat.

It wasn't the "cool wall" it was the "best small car" or something .. and as I said. I'd not want my car to be on that board.

Sorry to correct you (not!) but the Yaris IS on the cool wall AND best small car along with the Jazz... :thumbsup:

Cool1.jpg

Cool2.jpg

Can’t seem to find a MR2, Mk2, Rev2 GT T-Bar Turbo on there though!!

Unless you know different??!! questionhuh.gif

End of the day, if it’s a Toyota you are on to a winner, what ever the model.

After driving Fords for 20 years it will be Japanese from now on :thumbsup:

Sorry to correct you (not!) but the Yaris IS on the cool wall AND best small car along with the Jazz... :thumbsup:

Can’t seem to find a MR2, Mk2, Rev2 GT T-Bar Turbo on there though!!

Unless you know different??!! questionhuh.gif

You really know how to make yourself known and not get on the wrong side of the mods don't you :huh: . In the episode on Sunday, it was not the cool wall, as said before by someone else :

A new one called the "down to earth wall"!

and no the MR2 mk2 will not be on there, as it's not a new car.

So no one is allowed to reply to a thread if it’s a mod and disagree and have a bit of banter? Lighten up Bibbs!

This is what forums are about, no one is being rude offensive or threatening and I won’t take your comment on ‘getting on the wrong side of the mods’ as such.

It seems like crossed wires somewhere along the line, either way, I’m not going to fall out with you over a picture on Top Gear for gods sake!!

:thumbsup:

Bibbs as a moderator I would think you shouldn’t bait users, voice of reason hasn’t done anything to get on the 'wrong side on mods', it was just a tongue in cheek reply which has gone right over your head.

im afraid the cool boards just not cool enough for the MR2! :lol:

Damn right.. i mena look at the new SLK.. he put that in the UNCOOL section.. and you know the reason why?

'Cos Rooney got his other half one as a prezzie!... :lol: So going by that logic.. The yaris being in the cool section dont mean jack.. lol.. as the whole wall is of Clarksons personal taste... :P

To be honest folks does it really matter what cars on what board?

all of us on here like out toyotas lets just chill and enjoy our

toyotas together :group-cuddles: :wub: :group-cuddles: :wub:

i personnally think clarkson talks out his **** hole. he only drives and comments on cars which probably non of us will ever be able to afford. they should make a new program called " THE LAYMANS BEST MOTORS " or something like that , and show real cars , that real people drive , not namby pamby £ 450 ,000 things, that seem to burn up tyres which cost £ 100's a throw , KEEP IT REAL TOP GEAR. :thumbsup: ONCE IN A WHILE. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links