Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Meets

Youngy

Hi all :D Im on a boring old nightshift at mo :blink: so decided to start a topic. Just wondered if there is any meets in lincs area anytime. I see all the meets are never just up the road for me. Never been to a meet before and curious what all the fuss is about :lol: Cheers all :thumbsup::thumbsup:

HI. MY FIRST POST ALSO ON A NIGHT TURN.

I HAD A MEET NOT LONG AGO WITH A FEW OTHER SERA CHAPS. IT WAS A GOOD AFTERNOON. ANY CHANCE TO TAKE A DREIVE , GET A FEW PICS, AND SEE WHO ELSE HAS A WIERD CHOICE OF CAR. WORTH A TRY, IF YOU HEAR OF ANY, OR TRY AND ARRANGE ONE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT.

Bridge.sized.png

HOW ABOUT THIS, ANYONE ELSE TAKEN PICS IN ODD OR DIFFICULT PLACES WITH THERE CAR?

This is the page showing my car

I have a Hilux Surf too, but thats more the working car, the Sera is the playing car.

If any of you Sera owners see this, you need to get together more too.

In Bromley soon is the Practical Classic Car show. They have a very large amount of cars of all sorts and ages.

They also have one make/model parking areas, so you can all be together. An ideal place to do a meet?!?

Sorry its 317am and theres nothing else to do... . . . . . :eek:

mountainman-john@ntlworld.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links