Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's Here...

TheNissanMan

OK It's 2am Sunday Morning 'ish and the F1 season is just about to get underway.....

Anyone else up and about to watch the race, gotta feeling it's going to be the first interesting one in a long time although hate to say I think Ferrari may just get the double finish again.....

Well....

Both Toyota's out but they didn't look that great while they were in...

Great Race with Barichello crashing out early and Scheuy's car dreopping to bits (always a pleasure to watch that man have problems)...

End result..

1) Coulthard

2) Montoya

3) Reikonnen

4) Scheuy

Superb race and with the new Ferrari not coming out for another 4 races we should be in for a great start to the rseason..

Hopefully Toyota will fair next time round...

just watched the re-run, (not hardcore enough to stay up I'm afraid!) and what a great race. Shame about the Toyotas and I'm disappointed about BAR too. Still good for DC though :)

Also very well done for Raikonnen, shame about the drive through penalty, bit of a school boy error but what a move he pulled to stop Schumacher passing, having the nerves to force Schumacher of the road and go on without even blinking shows how calm they have to be....

It was a good race, not sure if the new rules where resonsible though, more likely the weather I think! :)

Think the new rules and cars make a great improvement, the Ferrari didn't really have enough guts to push that much harder than the rest of the bunch which makes a nice change and as seen gives the others a chance to get close....

I know it's early days so will be watching to see how the seaons progress's...

IMHO should be a good season with some close competition, but then as they say, it's early days yet....

Still would be nice to see a Toyota finish and see what they can do as even after qualifying 5th Panis did a magnificent job of droppin straight down to 11th which I thought was a rather interesting tactic :( :( :(

he was actually 9th when he started having issues, plus he just finished his 2nd pit stop, and was only 11 seconds behind leaders when he started having issues - keep in mind that only 2 of the drives in front of him had done 2nd pit stop ;-)...

but nevertheless, poor showing overall... sure car has potential, but that means nothing without points to prove it...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links