Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lock Nut Socket

Will_c

Hi everyone, could someone tell me where i could find out what the part number is for the locking nut remover for my alloys on my 1991/J corolla GTI, i've lost mine somewhere like a fool. I rang up my local toyota dealer and was asked for the part number of the box it came in, problem is it didn't come in a box, it was in the toolkit that came with the car boxless, the parts person then explained that without the part number i would have to buy the complete toolkit for £35 but if i could get the part number it would be £9.90, i'm sure if i could find a microfiche it would have the part number on there, anyway any help would be gratefully recieved :)

this is very long shot indeed but try ringing Rayleigh Toyota (near Southend) and ask for Andrew Downes (after sales manager) He's a big Gti fan and is currently building an awesome Gti with scooby front, quads, Lexus rears, 17" all sorts of goodies...

Tell him you were chatting to Jon with the RED Gti with the South African kit on it (thats me ;)) and i suggested you ring him....

he's more likely to help than any prts monkey that only know 'have you got the Vin number'

So its Andy Downes on 01268 777555

good luck.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links