Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Alloys Would You Recommend?

wlsmith

Hiya folks,

First thing i planning on getting before i get my Carzone bodykit is a nice pair of alloys for my car,preferably wanting 16" or 17", however I feel 16s would do me better as i wouldnt require any archwork, i was thinking shadow chrome if possible.. but would prefer a decent brand and design however theres so many to choose from... I'm really stumped.. What will look good on my car? I was thinking Wolfrace Enigma's in chrome 16"

HELP MEEEEEEE!

cheers,

Will.

hello mate, all down to personal choise, wat evs u prefer, i love wolfrace urban racers, and look sweet in shaddow chrome, if u like these have a word with rob aka jaxx, hes got a set of 17s hes trying to sell, looking for £365, ruff £700 new

:thumbsup:

just looked at site... i think they only do the enigmas in 15s, if i got those what size would i want? as i dont have a clue about this..

195/50/15 or 195/45/15?

Well I'm still waiting for someone to get some black alloys so I think you should consider them!

Hi wlsmith!

You can check out this thread, rob aka jaxx was deciding on some new rims and here were some few suggestions!!

Clicky...

Kenny!

um, as far as i know if its jst standard suspension and u havnt dropped her any more then yes, or possibly few slight rubs, but if u want to lower ud need work done, but it can b done, jax has lowered his 60 mm

I can get brand new 17" Urban racers with shadow chrome for 630 and that includes 4 tyres... off www.motorspeed.com

well i spose with a carzone kit on it it wouldnt really be advisable to lower it would it? due to speed bumps.. as theres quite a few where i live

around £750, i will be purchasing it in July, as im due to start work then... so i will have money to throw around on my car, im from Watford, Hertfordshire, fitting should be no problem because my friends dad and sisters ex boyfriend both specialize in bodyworks so i should get discount prices!

I'm only 18 you see so thats why i've got to wait till July as im starting working in an estate agents @ 16K a year, only got to pay 300 a month rent so plenty of cash for the car!, i think its advisable to look into these things 1st before i buy so i can get it right!

not bad, im sure they had that kit going on eBay a couple months bac if im not mistaken, dead cheap aswell...altho this info is no use to u lol dont think it sold, so may b up again somtime, keep an eye out,

yea im 18 aswell mate, jst finnished my first year at uni, so kinda lil short on cash but got some 2 spend on car

but got to have alloys 1st... cant put the carzone kit on with these poxy little 14" alloys, that would look extremely awful lol, think the urban racers would go good... do the 17"'s only come in 1 size?

is that do the urban racers come only in 17" or can u get diff tyre sizes for the urban racer?

i mean like 195/50/17 etc.... i dont have a clue what that means... so which 1 would i want if it comes in 2 different sizes of 17s

Um not to sure about that im afriad, altho i know u can get them in 15", 17" or 18" as for tyre sizes not to sure,

have a look at this link helps explain it all clicky link

that page wont work with my browser.. having a few issues with it... it loads and then the page goes white, whilst it says "Done" at the bottom

hmm strange...wat platform u on, mac or pc and wat brower u usin, windows IE, safari etc

Win XP, PC, IE6 with all latest winxp patches and service packs installed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links