Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics --- Well It Was A Nice Day

sera_beetle

Well as my sera is off the road and the weather is lovly. i got my insureance changed over to the beetle. :P which i must add that i am saving £100 a month!!! now

Well heres a picture of the old girl.

what do you guys think then?

post-15-1086686351.jpg

looks lovely mate

alot of time and effort gone in there

Nice one - a classic :thumbsup: My first car was a beetle but the bottom fell out and I was a mere teen with little experience with cars then.

I'm afraid I can't stand the new ones, sorry but it just doesn't work unlike the mini :thumbsup:

thanks guys.

It took me 4 years (started when i was 15) to build but i'm happy now :D

the thing with the beetle you get to place's alot slower but always with a smile on your face :D

was a aircooled VW nut for a long long time was at bug jam #1 and didnt miss one until recently :(

one thing though... i bet you wish your door Speakers weren't there...i've seen it a thousand times and the owners always have scraped knuckels from the grills LOL..

one thing though... i bet you wish your door speakers weren't there...i've seen it a thousand times and the owners always have scraped knuckels from the grills LOL..

:lol: your right there mate. if the electric window kit was not quite so ugly then i would fit that!

nevermind, that car has drawn a lot of blood from me any way :D (you know 'remove bolt' )

Look good mate.

I remember the first time I sat in a beetle and that was in July 2000 when I was working in Mexico (Peubla) i think is how you spell it.

They use them as Taxi's and I thought never been in one, so got a ride back to the Hotel.

It was an experiance. :thumbsup:

Ash

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links