Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tacoma Supercharger

Samari

I am new to computers and I have been at this site for over an hour, going from one mode to the other and losing information that I found.... I have an 02 Tacoma pre runner with headers, cat back, air filter and supercharger. It is extremely quick and mileage is ok. Longest trip was 1320 miles and averaged 17.8mpg hauling @ 600 lbs at @ 75mph most of the way. I have had it installed for 8 months and zero problems. Best investment one can make if they want something special and a REAL KICK IN THE ***** PERFORMANCE. What I would like to know IS: WHAT IS THIS 7th INJECTOR I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT ON TOYOTA SITES the last couple of forays. No guarantees I will see an answer or even find my statement. Thanks anyway. Samari.

• 5 months later...
I am new to computers and I have been at this site for over an hour, going from one mode to the other and losing information that I found....  I have an 02 Tacoma pre runner with headers, cat back, air filter and supercharger.  It is extremely quick and mileage is ok.  Longest trip was 1320 miles and averaged 17.8mpg hauling @ 600 lbs at @ 75mph most of the way.  I have had it installed for 8 months and zero problems.  Best investment one can make if they want something special and a REAL KICK IN THE ***** PERFORMANCE.  What I would like to know  IS:  WHAT IS THIS  7th INJECTOR I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT ON TOYOTA SITES the last couple of forays.  No guarantees I will see an answer or even find my statement.  Thanks anyway.  Samari.

In order to gain the most performance fron the supercharger kit you have you will need more fuel under boost at higher revs (typically they run lean at/above max torque). Mixtures that are too lean will result in holed pistons!

The 7th injector (and crontroller) address the leaning out of the factory injectors (since that will hit 100% duty cycle).

A worth while option if you run under boost with a load, or intend to change the supercharger to an underdrive pulley.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links