Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Ebay Funny Age Car..

midmotorsteve

how do you know it's not a 'L reg', the number plate starts L61 so it would be illegal if it isn't atleast a L reg :blink:

why have an air scoop on a N/A? is it still beneficial? He's only got white dials on the speedo and rev counter to..... looks a bit daft

the brakes are tiny !! .. looks like a rev1'er ..

Its looks like a well looked after car, but definitly a rev 1 or 2. Even if it's a rev 2, it could be an L reg as mine will be (Sept 93) but not a '94.

However, potentially it was first registered in Japan in 1994, rather than at the end of production of Rev 2s in '93.

Don't like the interor though...

Probably registered wrongly, i have a mate with an R reg (97) S14 200sx, which is a bit special as they stopped making them year and a bit before that! (last ones were early P reg) See lots of "S" reg ones on auto trader too.... mostly from traders, bit dodgy! Think they get the "year of manufature" wrong on the V5 when they are imported.

Deffo not a rev 3 though, wrong rear lights! (rev3 is L reg yes?) and what is the dash colourcoded to? :wacko:

I was advised always to stay away from

"I am selling it for a friend" as it can be a bad sign, only can be, and I am not saying that is happening in this case!!!!

Ask yourself why 'may' he say that?

Its a way of saying sold as seen, and when you come back as you discover it has a mechanical fault, they can say I was not aware of that it was sold in good faith!

It is possible to have either a rev2 OR a rev3 on an L reg plate. But not a 1994 L plate as is claimed.

L plate ran from September 1993 to August 1994.

Rev2s ran from Dec 1991 to Nov 1993.

Rev3s ran from Nov 1993 to Oct 1995.

Pics look like a rev2 to me anyway. Yes the discs look small but that's cos it's got bigger alloys, deffo look bigger than the rev1 discs. And the front splitter looks rev2 to me, not rev1.

hum.. looking at my car i think the brakes look small. Its also a fully hard top from the pics.. i thought GT-S tubbys and uk 'coupes' were fully hard top only?? not sure though.

Gear lever looks long too, but then that may just be i'm used to short shift.

Has more mods than listed, got one of those ecotek things and a powerboost valve thing.

Does look well looked after but looks very 'mish mash' maybe bits of a couple of cars.

GT-S tubby, blew engine to bits, much cheaper to source a n/a engine £300 oppose £1500..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links