Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 4 Prius anyone got delivery yet?

geo13647

Very nice indeed Kevin....congratulations.....silver suites the shape

• Like 1

Looks good running, mines still due 10th of May 😯doesn't time drag sometimes. 

Anyone know the best way to remove white paint from the black leather seats?  :(

Just got another call from the dealer,the ship is due to dock on the 26th April, so depending on how long it takes to get it to the dealership might be able to take delivery end of this month or first week in May..Yay :biggrin: 

On 4/3/2016 at 2:39 PM, posing said:

Anyone know the best way to remove white paint from the black leather seats?  :(

If it's a water based paint it may come of with a gentle soak with water or white spirit, whatever you do don't use any type of thinners, it will take the colour off the leather.

Just received an update, apparently my car has moved from a July 10 delivery to May 5 arriving in UK,

With a delivery date of May 17. Seems it goes through 3 centres before it arrives at my dealer.

So, if you have an 'out there' date, it may be worth a check with your dealer.

Can't imagine them just sending 1 car from Japan on this shipment.

Seems time has speeded up a bit. Who hoo! G...

Sent from my iPad using Toyota OC

I have just taken delivery of my Prius Excel In Hyper sonic Red ,the insurance was £25 cheaper than my 2 year old  Plug in which  I traded in ,the trim inside is far superior than the plug in much better drive, averaging around 49 mpg at the moment but I have only been doing short runs ,I am sure this will improve ,this is a much more responsive car &

drive /comfort  excellent would recommend it to purchase   

Nice one Seaford, I have ordered one in the Hypersonic Red though not seen it in the flesh yet, are you pleased with the colour, it is described as a pearlescent shade with more depth and reflective qualities.

IMG_0657.JPGThe colour is good .but looks slightly different to photo ,this could be the lighting conditions though ,the £650 for this is ridiculous though that my view though ,I will post a photo  

later if I get the time 

One gripe is the muddy wet stains that get below the car door. When you open any of the doors I see wet stains. Also the boot as well.

I agree with that Po, I get that on my Gen 3 as well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links