Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vibration , parts missing

chufferclive

Hi All,

Got a couple of things that I'm not sure about on my IQ, whether its something wrong or just a characteristic!!

1) seems to be a vibration @ 2000rpm...I kinda expect it if in 4th or 5th but seems to be there all the time

2) the plastic tray for the fuel tank seems to hang down but there doesn't seem to be anything missing...its attached at the front and the drivers side rear but the passenger side rear seems a little "floppy"

thanks for all your help

Clive

Yes the vibrations from 1800-2100 rpm (when under load) is a characteristic of the 1.0

I just ignore the shift light a lot.. Doesn't seem to affect fuel consumption much.

Hi Clive, I have the 1.0 engine, manual iQ. Ours vibrates mostly when doing 30mph in fifth gear or even at 40mph, and when anywhere near 2000rpm, going uphill, be it a mole hill or Ben Nevis. I still use the shift light on occasion, but not as often I used to, going up an any incline it's a waste of time following it. As for the fuel tank tray, can't help you there as I don't go that low.

thanks for your answers...that's put my mind at rest a little ! if it's characteristics then so be it ☺

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links