Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jc Quotes

SMW

So with everyone talking about Top Gear at the moment I thought I'd dig out some classic JC quotes for you.

"It's powered by a 5.7 Litre V8 producing over 300 horsepower.... and that's enough to mess up somebody's village pretty badly"

"If you could imagine The Prodigy playing live inside the exhaust pipe of a TVR, then you'd still only be halfway there"

"In Italy milk is more expensive than petrol, I don't complain how much you put on your cereals so don’t tell me how much I should use in my car"

" I would have bought one of those "I love lead free" stickers and cut off the "free" bit and stuck it on the Alfa, but the vegetarians have no sense of humour"

"Buying your second TVR is the triumph of optimism over experience"

"It can snap knicker elastic at half a mile"

"If a Ferrari sings like Pavarotti, a TVR sounds like 2 lesbians making love in a bucket"

"The Ferrari 355 sounds like God shouting, the 360 just sounds like Rory Bremner impersonating God shouting"

"So what's the Countach like to drive? Two words will do. One is rude and ends with -ing. The other is 'awful'."

"Of course, the XJ6 2.9 is no technical tour de force. It's much more of a tour de south coast with a tartan rug and a zimmer frame"

"This car is like an elephant, its great to look at but you would never want to own one"

"The only smooth thing about this car is the spare tyre"

"We all know that small cars are good for us. But so are cod liver oil and jogging"

Class! He has a way with words for sure!! :thumbsup:

i thought the best was when he refered to volvos as being 2 tons of pig-iron and a washing up bowl!

and his continual hatred of the vectra!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links