Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

DVD Navigation Map prices

Think Different

Having recently acquired my 2010 Auris with a sat nav system I am familiarising myself with the car still and am looking at getting the map updated.

As far as I can tell the part number is pz445-x03eu-0i  and the disc is labeled E1C on the front with my current discs being E12.

Is it just a case of getting the new dvd and popping it in the reader? I asked at Toyota and was told it would be £140 delivered but they are on back order and would take about a month, that's both expensive AND slow. I have found them for £70 from other websites so may take the risk and see if one of these works but I have no idea if these would be genuine discs.

If they are not and I put them in my sat nav is there any likelihood of permanent damage or is it just reading the disc? - I have the original discs so can always pop that back in if that would sort it, wish I could download a copy to test the thing before forking out and waiting for the official discs :sad:

I don't mind illegal routes!:wink:  :laugh:

Bugger, that's really frustrating though

not knowing your system I can't check but it used to be cheaper buying discs direct via Toyota online (iirc they are posted from Belgium or Netherlands) than from dealers & of course saves a trip - mind you the exchange rate has tumbled recently so may no longer be the case.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links