Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pimp My Ride

yaris30

Does anyone watch pimp my ride on MTV??Its a pretty cool show.Its about these wrecks of cars in america 10 years old or more which are transfered to a funky modded custom job by a custom company in the states.1 girl had a honda civic 1992 which was falling apart literally and they gave it a custom paint job lexus lights chrome wheels 17 inch avc front bumper racing stripes aluminum rear spoiler custom interior massaging chairs yepp a dvd player and some tv screens and a gigantic sound system plus under car neons a neon exhaust straight through and induction kit.the whole lot cost them 20000 dollars.The car undone was only worth 5000 dollars but it was a really good job.the cars original colour was white but they sprayed it violet.

One to watch out for lads.Its on again I think same time next week on a friday night if Im right.The guys who did the cars were coloured and one was a rapper :lol:

oh yeah, saw that episode, that honda was SWEET!!

Dont forget the ps2 that was in the back!

ERM - why you posted this in yaris section??

Cheers

Matt

Yeah great program would love them to come and pimp my ride to :yes:

jerry!!

luckily my rides not bad enough to go on there :)

tbh i'd be kinda embarrased if they came knocking on my door, cos its be like a kick in the b***s saying my cars :censor:, lol

-Z

The guys who did the cars were coloured and one was a rapper 

Yeh it's presented by Xibit-he's a rapper, saw one last night with a pink cadilac they put a waterfall on the back seat and a shoe rack in the boot!

tbh i'd be kinda embarrased if they came knocking on my door, cos its be like a kick in the b***s saying my cars :censor:, lol

-Z

Thats very true ZeroBlade your ride would have to be in a mess for them to come around and pimp your ride. But it would be nice for someone to come and pimp your ride and put all the bling parts onto your car for free and make it look even more better still :thumbsup: just imagine all the latest tuning mod's all fitted to your car for free :drool::drool::drool::drool:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links