Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Navigation

Herbiern

:help::help::help::help:

Hi folks,

I have a problem with my new sat nav, bought off eBay and the seller just doesnt want to know. Said it was brand new, my local Toyota garage fitted it but it failed to work. They cant send it back for me as there is no paperwork, please, please, I am desperate, is there any body out there that can help!

Cheers Herbie :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

unless the seller stated it was full and working and there was no mention of sold as seen i would imagine you would have no recourse from the seller.

I am guessing that by removing it from the toyota without an authorised engineer working on it you would void warranty unless toyota can trace the unit to being sold as seperate when they may be able to replace it under warranty, I guess it depends how helpful toyota want to be in this instance trying to find out some history of the unit....

Thats what I'm guessing anyways

Hi Folks,

To answer the above it was stated brand new direct from the factory complete with the 2004/5 dvd and totally unused, so i paid quite a bit for it. Its only now that im a bit miffed as i found an American site that issues the lot for not much more, also they give full backup an installation instructions, not that that was required by the Toyota fitters. :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: Herbie :ph34r::ph34r:

if you purchased it from America, and your not in america, then you are not coved by the manufacturers warrenty, so it best to see if you local TV-repair man can fix it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links