Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

England Vs France

Yarisboy

Just trying to establish how many people here fall into the 'I hate football, they're overpaid idiots with nothing to say about world affairs' category :)

Personally I love the beautiful game, and can't wait to watch a thrilling evening of tense football - followed by topgear :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moffmo

• Demonic Angel

• Yarisboy

• vmail

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to establish how many people here fall into the 'I hate football, they're overpaid idiots with nothing to say about world affairs' category :)

That describes FootballERS....not football.

I'll be watching, though not necessarily cheering for England.

I love the European style of football, with emphasis on skill and creativity rather than the English 'long ball and kick lumps out of people style.'

Enjoyed Last night though. 2 matches followed by Ronin. Top Stuff

Rich

Personally I love the beautiful game, and can't wait to watch a thrilling evening of tense football - followed by topgear :D

Nope nope nope nope NOPE! :D

If it was the last programme on earth I MIGHT watch it but as its not I wont bother!

Its not my bag, as you can probably tell - my other half loves it though - another reason for me to hate it! :thumbsup:

can't have footballers without football boro sera, and that quote was actually taken from someone I heard on the radio last night.... and I was left thinking..

well why should they have something to say about world affairs? they're mostly uneducated entertainers, and they do a !Removed! good job of entertaining in my opinion :)

Anyway, there's 7 teams who 'could' win euro2004 - i think it'll be fascinating :D

HIghlight of my day will be the GP, will watch football to support the country, and probably get into it. But motorsports, now thats were the real action and dedicated sportsman are.

Discuss!!

HIghlight of my day will be the GP, will watch football to support the country, and probably get into it. But motorsports, now thats were the real action and dedicated sportsman are.

Discuss!!

The Real racing motorsport is on too...Moto GP from Spain AND World Superbikes from Good old Silverstone. That's where the action is. :thumbsup:

Rich

France, Spain, Germany, Portugal, England, Holland, Italy

Any one of those teams can win it with a degree of luck :)

I'm not a footie fan, but I might watch a tiny bit of it..or go for a drive as I'm sure it will be nice and quiet seeing as most of the guys will be watching it and not driving! :thumbsup:

Czech Republic are the real dark horses though.

Watch em go!

Rich

lol Sam - why is England not the first in the list mate? :D

That list is in no particular order :)

We have a better team than 2002 now however, better team spirit as well - which is always the deciding factor on how good a team is.

Could have been a very different world cup if dissapointing david seaman hadn't been lobbed from 40 yards :)

Anyway, this first game will go along way to deciding how well England/France can do in this competition - let the games begin :D

2-1 England!

Englands first scorer - Gerrard

Englands second scorer - Owen

Frances only score - Terry Henry

Rooney is going to be so influential tonight... I want to see him score a wonder goal against A-r-s-enal again... oops I mean France ... sorry, it's so easy to confuse those two teams! :D :lol:

(that daft ***** thing won't let you write ****nal!)

3-1 France......... Only decent deenders England has both play for ****nal, alike Pires, Henry, Viera..... they'll rip em to shreds.

English football is pants. Too set back in their ways. Hope they do well never-the-less.

:thumbsup:

Us girls got to stick together we are slightly out numbered on TOC :group-cuddles:

Us girls got to stick together we are slightly out numbered on TOC :group-cuddles:

Yeah - UP THE TOC SISTERHOOD! :D

you women, you don't like football but you're more than happy to read about David Beckham and Frank Lampard in Hello, OK, etc :P

you women, you don't like football but you're more than happy to read about David Beckham and Frank Lampard in Hello, OK, etc :P

That is soooo not true. David Beckham is POO :ph34r: and I do not know who Frank Lampard is. :P

And I dont read those mags very often. I read Bella and Best. :thumbsup:

That is soooo not true. David Beckham is POO :ph34r: and I do not know who Frank Lampard is. :P

And I dont read those mags very often. I read Bella and Best. :thumbsup:

I read OK but not for the Beckhams!

I fact I wish David would bugger off out my mags - he ruins a perfectly good read along with his wifey!

I know who Frank Lampard is, but only cause 'im indoors is a HUGE footie fan!

Now Thierry Henry is another matter - I love his accent! :D :thumbsup:

Only ever watch england matches, can't stand the rest of football

anyway it's an excuse to go down the pub :beer::beer:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links