Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

England Vs France

Yarisboy

England for me of course.

I've also bet on France for the tournament (it was them or Czech R and couldn't decide so went 'safe'). Also got a sum on Scholes for a red card plus have Germany in the office sweep - can't lose really !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moffmo

• Demonic Angel

• Yarisboy

• vmail

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've won dosh on the Golf, cricket, super league and grand prix already today and have gone for a draw in this game............. Can't comfortably see a win for either France or England - Hope I'm wrong this time........

Us girls got to stick together we are slightly out numbered on TOC :group-cuddles:

Why only girls, can't us boyus hate football with a passion to ???

:lol: :D :lol:

waste of !Removed! time

Us girls got to stick together we are slightly out numbered on TOC :group-cuddles:

waste of bloody time

Yay rhaines - we loves you we does! :D

waste of bloody time

me and other half both hate football too,we video'd the live btcc off

motors earlier today so have good motorsport to watch,

but have to wait till champ cars finished :thumbsup:

Like your style kimi!

The missus is sleeping off a hangover, and I'm shopping for stuff for the house while the webs quiet!!

(admitedly TV is on next to me thought)

waste of bloody time

me and other half both hate football too,we video'd the live btcc off

motors earlier today so have good motorsport to watch,

but have to wait till champ cars finished :thumbsup:

I envy you Kimi...

My OH loves the footie, add to that the cricket, hockey, rugger - I am living with a sports nut!!

Saying that he also loves F1, Rally and Snooker, which I quite like too so thats ok - but I wish he would lay off the football! :ffs:

The french like falling over dont they - DA - we have so much in common

I love to play snooker :D

Wont be watching the football hate it...

Le Mans was on this weekend great race good to see a Jap driver and team win just a shame it was a German car!!

Also superbikes and GP's were good today :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lost interest in the F1 a bit but must admit Button keeps getting some better results so thats making it a bit better and Williams might be coming on form again :thumbsup:

We, Ireland, should have been there, especially now that ROY (the King) :hokus-pokus: is back.!!!

Suppose I'll cheer for England now, though I have a soft spot for Spain.

My Accountant came up with a daft scheme for the World Cup. We had some sort of accumulator on every match, & split the bet. I didn't understand it & neither did he! We lost a fortune :huh::huh:

Why is he still my Accountant? :lol::lol::lol:

I dont think she single, but Im sure she'll squeeze you in

Dunno where my last posting went!

Here goes again. We ,Ireland, should have been there,especiallly now that ROY (the King) is back.

Since they are not, I@ll be cheering for England,Spain also. Both in the final? worry about that when/if. :lol:

Had a joint scheme on world cup with my accountant. Some sort of accumulator with a bet on every match. Lost a bundle :wacko::wacko:

And he's still my accountant :cacker: :cacker:

Draw tonight. everyone plays safe in first rounds. Betcha :thumbsup:

bizzara i read your first post so that was wierd! - Bet you a fiver end score is 1-0

Cheers :thumbsup:

matt

dont start with the bets, boss told me that the labour wast at 18% (she bet me a fiver) but the labour was only 8.7% even though a lot of staff were workin, then she got off, she owes me a fiver

:ffs: :ffs:

Heskeys Fault I DONT ****ing BLEIVE IT ARGGGGGG OLY HAD THREE MINS LEFT LJKWEHRJKFHLKJSDGDHFHHJK

OH MY GOD, What a Stonker of a match, in 3 mins overtime, france score two goals, England's big headedness failed them again, relaxing "dont worry we only got 3 mins left"

ABSOLUTELY ****ING RIDULOUS!!!!!

HESKEY YOU STUPID GIT :ffs:

:censor: :censor: :censor:

:ffs: :ffs:

aaarghhhh!!!!!

At least our Frank scored...

-Z

HESKEY YOU STUPID GIT :ffs:

gotta say it was gerrard's dumb pass at the end there...

-Z

i suppose, BUT GOD why do they have to be so big-headed! if they kept it up until the end they wouldnt have scored, its becuase england though - yep wev won lets not do anything- notice how england players in last ten mins were stood around in their half, never even tried to get attacking! :ffs:

bizzara i read your first post so that was wierd! - Bet you a fiver end score is 1-0

Cheers :thumbsup:

matt

wheres my fiver?

I like to watch - I'm not the best player though!

I must admit I enjoy watching Rocket Ronnie play, he amazes me sometimes!

I know its a boring sport, but its so precise, just a degree off the cue ball and you wont pot - its amazing stuff! :D

Yeah we have a lot in common Matt - are you my long lost brother or something? :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links