Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Limited Mph

Calisto

Hi Peeps, Please could someone let me know how I can tell if my girl has been limited to a certain mph. If I hit its limit what will happen????

Thank you. :thumbsup:

You wont go ny faster. Kinda like all of a sudden your towing a load, you know it has more to give but it wont give it, if you kinda get what i mean. At least thats what I think

thats kind of what happened the car lurched forward and the speed started dropping. so kept it at 80 mph just to be on the safe side. :thumbsup:

If you've got a limiter, it should kick in around 112mph....

My numbers stop at 110mph but the needle keeps on going and thats when the car did what she did. if the numbers did continue I think it would go to 120-130. :shutit: not sure though and the numbers are in mph and not km.

Hi Peeps, Please could someone let me know how I can tell if my girl has been limited to a certain mph. If I hit its limit what will happen????

Thank you. :thumbsup:

The boot will fly open, an anchor will drop out, attach itself to the road and the car will come to a violent halt ripping the back away from the front......

oh no hang on..that was a cartoon I was watching......... :eek:

lol, jap imports are limited to 112.5mph, the cars will accelrate up to theat point where the limiter kicks in and electronically prevents you from going any fast, differeent cars have different points as there will always be some variance in the speed it stops you at....

number of ways it can be undone, unichip is a good way as you also get the advantages of the chips but cheaper alternatives are out there, I just dont know anything about them lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links