Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wtb: Right Hand Side Front Jdm Clear Corner

KiwiMR2

Hey chaps

I have been offered a LHS one for $50 NZD's and obviously Im gonna need a RHS one, I have e-mailed our local Mr T and been quoted $395.00 NZD's plus gst for a pair and I assume a single one will still be extreamly expensive. I have e-mailed someone off one of the NZ forums who works for Toyota and reakons he can get parts cheap so I'll see what he says BUT maybe....just maybe someone in your part of the world might have ONE that is crap without the other side and wants some $$ for it.

If anyone knows or can keep an eye out that would be great :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

How about a breakers yard .. if there is an MR2 with front corner damage?

How about a breakers yard .. if there is an MR2 with front corner damage?

Yeah I tried that here in NZ....there just ain't any around. To be completely honest I don't think there would be anymore than around 15 Type 4 MR2's in the whole of NZ in TOTAL :(

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I'll keep an eye out .. MAtt @ Rogue may be a person to speak to ..

I've just ordered a diamond set .. well 2 actually, so if anyone wants the other diamond set, let me know ..

I'll keep an eye out .. MAtt @ Rogue may be a person to speak to ..

I've just ordered a diamond set .. well 2 actually, so if anyone wants the other diamond set, let me know ..

Thanks mate....IF I can't get a single one I might have to bite the bullet and get a pair of some sort...cheapest Iv'e found is from Procarparts.com for $99.95 US plus postage. Stillmore than I wanted to spend as it has just cost me $200 for the plain side strips tp replace the rectange orange peices just behind the corners :(

Cheers

KiwiMR2

how much u askin for it m8?

I wouldn't mind a set.

-Z

hrm £80

didnt some1 put a link up for a site that sold the diamonds for like 60 odd quid?

-Z

Feel free to hold off a bit aye...just got an e-mail from that guy who works at toyota here in NZ he has been given 2 prices, $180 inc gst 3-4 weeks ex japan

or $130 6-8 weeks (NZD's obviously)......he's re-checking the $130 price as it seems a bit cheap. $180 nz is around $62 GBP's and my sis-in law is heading over to the UK next month and my missus at the end of september.

Bibbs....ya see the Aussie Scotland game?? scots did quite well I reakon!! :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Ok I can get a new SINGLE one for $170.00 NZD's....so if you fella's can keep an eye out and see if you can find a 2nd hand one for cheaper thant would be great :) I'll be waiting a couple of weeks before biting the bullet and getting the new one.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

my sis-in law is heading over to the UK next month and my missus at the end of september.

they have ne spare luggage room :D

-Z

my sis-in law is heading over to the UK next month and my missus at the end of september.

they have ne spare luggage room :D

-Z

That's what I was thinking....Im sure they will for anything smallish if anyone can thing of anything they want :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links