Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Things That P*** You Off!?

mfailes

guys,

i just got home and noticed sum massive scratchs down the side of my rolla g6r...sum t**t musta done it while i was at work and it really p****s me off that people cant look take care with other peoples property!

what really anoys u guys??

women + big cars is not a good combination in my experience :lol:

erm, boy racers with £15k's worth of mods on their cars and somehow they still look ridiculous even with all that injected money..

people holding me up at 40mph on a perfectly straight/safe road..

poor lane discipline at roundabouts..

people having better cars than me..

people having faster cars than me..

people with no respect for anyone elses property..

:)

Yeah, I'd go along with.... people with no respect for anyone elses property.

Also I'd add:

people with no respect for others.

bad manners (you know, the important stuff, not which hand you hold your fork in or even whether you use a fork!).

Volvo , mercedes,. BMW and Saab drivers - u r all tailgating bast@rds!

Lorries - some such an incredibly beautiful persont pulled out in front of me while I was doing 60mph on dual carriage way - he was about 15m away from me :ffs:

Speed cameras that are not in the right place

Getting caught doing 36 mph by one of them, while I see others speeding at 50+ mph in city centres

Cops not bothering to turn up at minor accidents

Thieving little pr*cks

etc.....

i camed from work last thursday, went for my baby (corolla). Someone !Removed! moran was scrathed it at front bumber. black scratches wasnt bad, but car is my first really new and i have driven about 4000 kms with its so I went REALLY MAD.

why the hell those morans wont have balls and leave a message. If i do something like that, i wanna take the responsibility too.

MB

Mine is people who don't look after their cars propperly.

The previous owner of my GTi must have been a complete muppet and it is now costing me a fortune to get right :ffs:

Be very careful who you buy off and never believe a word they say!!! This guy was even a TOC member :censor: :ffs:

went out 2 clean the rolla a little while a go....found yet another mark on my front panel. grrrr

my dads car was in a hotel car park and sum1 reversed into it and cracked the bumper...has made the car look scruffy... they just ran off leaving him wiv no details...the c***s...the hotel wouldnt do nefin about it ..grrr!!!

Volvo drivers. Something happens to someone when they get behind the wheel of a Volvo - one minute they're completely sane individuals, the next they're driving like ******s.

People who don't indicate. This _really_ winds me up. Not had a road rage incident beyond beeping my horn yet, but I can feel it coming.

People who don't get roundabouts. It's really simple. Double whammy for people who don't indicate when using roundabouts.

Poor road etiquete. I just let you pull out of there mother f***er! Where's my kudos!?

Can feel vein pumping in forehead - will stop now. :angry:

The previous owner of my GTi must have been a complete muppet and it is now costing me a fortune to get right :ffs:

Be very careful who you buy off and never believe a word they say!!! This guy was even a TOC member :censor: :ffs:

Why wot did he do wrong?

Everyday for the past 4 or 5 days Ive had to wash my corolla because of the rain(its my first car) and then it rains that afternoon... So I finally didnt wash it this morning because I knew it was supposed to rain and it didnt.

Everyday for the past 4 or 5 days Ive had to wash my corolla because of the rain(its my first car) and then it rains that afternoon... So I finally didnt wash it this morning because I knew it was supposed to rain and it didnt.

Ah - murphy's law!

Thing annoys me most is .............. seeing damn water marks after washing my car, esp when its black on a sunny day :ffs:

Middle lane hogs on the motorway. Anyone caught doing this should be banned from motorways until they have passed a course on how not to be a ******.

Rich

:ffs: Much the same story. Parked my work vehicle, one day. Came back, got in & drove to next town. Came back to van, Renault Kangoo, from the front. Said on way back, " wonder whose Kangoo that is?" ****, its mine! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Bonnet was bashed in.

Luckily I had seen whose lorry was in front in previous town, so called round, sharpish. They couldn't argue as acres of blue paint on white bonnet. They suggested beating it out, but Body shop said "Yes if 10 y.o" But it was 2y.o. at the time. Bodyshop went to culprits & told them "New Bonnet" Cost them Euro600 + fitting. Said they hadn't felt a thing!

Good job I was awake & taking notice for once <_<

Glad you sorted it out Bizarra! Have to be vigilant in these sorts of things, cant let the culprits get away. :angry:

I have quite a short fuse so most things ***** me off :lol::lol::lol:

I hate washing my car :(

cleaning the inside of my car :!Removed!:

most other cars on the road :rolleyes::rolleyes:

people taking there kids to school in 4x4's :ffs:

tailgaters :censor:

I could go on :lol::lol::lol:

Bad drivers in Leicester :ffs: - compared to Bath where I've lived before we didn't have so many bad drivers. Every time I go to work, I see a few quite dented cars on the road.

Because of some idiot who thought it was fine to pull out in front of an oncoming car while the turn right arrow wasn't lit, My Rover 400 got written off in February.

My car suffered a lot of damage - Front bonnet, bumper passenger side wing plus a twisted chassi. All that resulted from a collision at 25mph! And I wasn't even speeding - doing 30mph at the time.

Since then, I bought a Rolla and is well pleased with it :)

PS. I agree with all the people who are ****** off about some little d***s keying their cars. Not so long ago my mates Beemer got keyed - all the way from the start of the passenger door to the boot! He was well ****** off.

These people should be caught and made to pay for the damages!

Be very careful who you buy off and never believe a word they say!!! This guy was even a TOC member :censor:  :ffs:

Why wot did he do wrong?

Well where to start...??? LOL

First off he drove around for about a year with no rear shocks!!!

As a result it messed up:

* Power steering pump

* Steering rack

* Front tracking to the point where the front tyres are down to thread (no rubber) on insides. I hadn't noticed how bad until recently...

* CV joints

* Brakes

He paid £400 for a cobra sports custom exhaust, which looking at it and hearing wasn't worth £40.00. I knew this and planned to change it anyway. The through-flow design, messed up idling, "breathing" and fueling - something I wasn't expecting.

Lack of cleaning and body care = LOTS of rust that is on the increase

There is a list of de-muppetising and pics in my garage.

:ffs: :ffs:

Anyway, the car is on the mend and I was having a particularly bad day when I posted :!Removed!:

What really got to me yesterday was not being able to sleep after doing a 12 hour nightshift. The neighbours had sky or something installed that needed an SDS hammer-drill and lots of hammering. They know I am doing nights too! :ffs:

Oh well such is life :rolleyes:

People who sit on your back bumper, when your doing the speed limit or above, and they sit slightly offset, so the drivers side of their car is right up/close/over the white lines down the middle of the road.

When I get a tailgaiter I just slow down now, 50 in a 60, 60 in a 70 etc. Man I love being an *****

I'm even worse than that...

when I get a tailgater, not only will I refuse to go any faster than I was going for them, but if they get out to pass me I'll floor it so they can't get in front of me, and then slow back down again. It's really fun.

I don't do that to everyone who passes me, just people who ***** me off by tailgating...

Two things:

1) People who use their horn when the lights are red ... or when they are 10 cars back and start using their horn cos the light has JUST gone green.

2) RUST

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links