Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Things That P*** You Off!?

mfailes

Your al right mine is people who go out of there way to damage something just because its better that theres. The other day some Ar*ehole keyed my 2003 Corolla, Then some young boyo`s try to have my 17 Inch chromes off, They just can`t leave it and admire it !

hello there,mine r ..............

scum who steal :ffs: ,this is the most degrading hobby anyone can have,they must get a kick out of it or something but that really fu*ks me off.i`l give u a example,my mate took his mk1 mr2 to a body shop to get sprayed,he done all the prepping etc,anyway,he dropped it off the night b4,and in the morning he had a phone call saying it had been broken in to,smashing both side windows and swiping all cds,speakers,loss change,neons amp and wireing,to make things worse it was 2 days b4 his 21st birthday! they should have there fingers chopped off at the base!!!!!

also pouncy (spelling) young nova drivers,why? half of them have different coloured body panels and the biggest exhaust they can find and have dangling off the floor,also they pul up next to you revving there little 1.0 engines that sound like they got no oil in them and try racing up the road?wots the logic the little t*ats.

And old people that can hardly see too drive yet alone have the power to turn a steering wheel.

And last but not the least TAILGATERS,i had 1 woman up my ***** in a 60 zone literatly 1 foot off my bumper,a pheasant walked on the road i hoped it would keep walking but no it stayed put,i lightly braked to warn her then as i was geting closer i was braking harder and the woman behind wacked on her brakes skidded and ended up in the ditch :wacko: should teach her a lesson or two,ha cheers thanks 4 ya time :thumbsup:

Yep, I know what you mean.

I found out that my ABS worked when two pheasants ambled into the road and I'm doing 60. We all made it but they really should teach those birds some road sense.

• 1 month later...
guys,

i just got home and noticed sum massive scratchs down the side of my rolla g6r...sum t**t musta done it while i was at work and it really p****s me off that people cant look take care with other peoples property!

what really anoys u guys??

Because of what you say, one of the things I do is that I select the parking spots on parking lots before parking my 2004 Corolla.

A couple of days ago I went to a parking lot I have never visited before, and I was instructed by employees to left more space at the right side of my car, so someone else could park there.....BS !! No matter what I did in that case in order to leave more space, the space left was not suitable or enough to park another car.....There was space for a motorcycle only.

Because I don't want people hitting the doors of my car, I simply left the parking lot and send the parking lot employees to hell......

Before moving my car, I always check the doors..... :thumbsup:

People who do not realise that some cars have power at the top end (ie diesel drivers with a chip on their shoulder)

Pull out onto Motorway / Dual carriage way, Mr.Diesel flies past with low end torque, but at 60mph + when his torque has maxed and mine is still increasing,

I go past him, he gets annoyed and floors it killing eveyone with clouds of blackness and getting nowhere.

Most "normal" diesel drivers know this and those with high powered Turbodiesels aren't going to be caught with anything other than VVT GTI/Sport models (ie not me). But some in their older model diesels.....enough said!

Hey Guys!

Mine are:

1. People who casually ponce down the sliproad to a motorway doing 45mph and expect everyone in the inside lane to give way and pull out in front of overtaking traffic or just brake and ***** up every1 else behind them!!!! :ffs:

2. People who drive along national speed limit roads at 40mph, then when U manage to overtake, rant and rave because your driving faster than them. <_<

3. People who pull out in front of you and insist on taking around 3days to get to 30mph. :crybaby:

people that think my gti is an old grandads car,til you take them out in it and change there opinion.

break dust,clean my wheels,2 hours later they are black!crap pads me thinks....

people with faster cars,especially all my mates in evos,gti-rs,imprezas,i know your faster than me,now need to embaress me!i'll get you when im 21!

1 - People who don't understand roundabouts

2 - People who don't indicate

3 - People who don't understand roundabouts and don't indicate

4 - Old bids that pull out in front of you on a national speed limit road when your doing 60, who have first hesitated to give way then decide to pull out when you 100 yards away from the junction with heavy oncoming traffic..... OK OK, thats not everyone, just a stupid little old dear in her brand new silver fiesta with her bingo partner in the front seat wondering why I was hammering my horn and swearing at them until I was blue in the face.

5 - Ponces in huge 4x4s where the only off-roading they do is when they pull into their drives!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links