Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finger Print

vmail

part of my finger print has been removed when I burnt my finger on the car, will it grow back?

all depends on how big the scarring is, if you have scarred the finger then no, if it isnt that bad it will grow back the saem

there no scare, the skin is smooth

My god your car must have got hot to burn your finger :lol:

Black car yeah? Direct sunlight i guess :yes:

no, I took the car round the block, and I touched the heat sheid under the bonet

:rolleyes: wot you like vmail

Just be glad he didnt wonder what it tasted like!!

didnt think the car would get that hot in 20sec

:rolleyes: wot you like vmail

Just be glad he didnt wonder what it tasted like!!

will it taste horrible? :drool:

So the fact there are thousands of explosions every second .. and enough energy to move your car ..

Oh I give up :)

I once burnt my finger on a car cigar-lighter (I poked it with my finger to checkif it was hot :wacko: ). After the mozzarella effect with my skin then the smell of burning flesh I had no finger print on my finger for a while, but it grew back just fine.

Ive done that aswell

:lol: I did that as a kid, i remember it well.

One day i saw this thing poking out and i picked it up and i asked my mum what it was, and she just ignored me so i stuck my finger in and it sizzled, IT HURT LIKE HELL :crybaby: I had the ring pattern burnt onto my finger! I didnt tell my mum, and i didnt give it burns treatment (cold water) Needless to say, I didnt get any sleep that week.

Thats why im still tired :lol:

your print will return, unless u have burnt through several layers of skin.

If u did, i think u would really know about it

u'll have to try harder next time to get the print off forever. Planing a robbery?

Oh dear! Well, after England's defeat I needed something to cheer me up. This thread did the job nicely!

Vmail... you're obviously not too seriously injured or you wouldn't be able to type. I'm sure your skin will grow back fine. It does so every day anyway.

I once picked up the business end of a soldering iron. Now that is definitely not recommended!

I had the ring pattern burnt onto my finger!

I totally forgot about that bit :lol: Yeah, come to think of it I had the same pattern instead of a finger print.

Just think I could have done a robbery and you could have been framed for it, seeing as you had the same fingerprint :D

yes it does it very quickly

i was working on my exhaust system in the garage and decided i needed to move the car out of there and onto the drive for some more room

the fact of moving 3 yards in less than 10 seconds and the exhaust couldnt be touched for 20mins!

as Bibbs says theres umpteen explosions in there every second! and exiting exhaust temps can hit upto 2000 degrees in some cases!

Oh dear! Well, after England's defeat I needed something to cheer me up. This thread did the job nicely!

Vmail... you're obviously not too seriously injured or you wouldn't be able to type. I'm sure your skin will grow back fine. It does so every day anyway.

I once picked up the business end of a soldering iron. Now that is definitely not recommended!

it didnt hurt, but it wasnt easy to type, so I used my speech to text software

oh ive done that aswell, and it killed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links