Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Ideas For The Following Stuff?

Titto

Im gonna order the following from fennsport:

*sminky TRD fuel cap

*high pressure rad cap

*TRD oil filter

*Lower temp thermostat

i was also thinking about fitting some guages - so what do you think would be the best to fit? eg: oil temp/fuel pressure/air pressure/normal temp?

bearing in mind its an N/A im limited, but its just somthing which appeals to me.

I like the sounds of those backlit types too, can someone point me in the right direction of what make to buy too please?

Are they easy to fit or is it a mechanics job?

Re: the high pressure cap and thermostat jobbies: can anyone see any problems that may occur once these are fitted or shall i just do it and order them?

Cheers again

Adam

Im gonna order the following from fennsport:

*sminky TRD fuel cap

*high pressure rad cap

*TRD oil filter

*Lower temp thermostat

i was also thinking about fitting some guages - so what do you think would be the best to fit? eg: oil temp/fuel pressure/air pressure/normal temp?

bearing in mind its an N/A im limited, but its just somthing which appeals to me.

I like the sounds of those backlit types too, can someone point me in the right direction of what make to buy too please?

Are they easy to fit or is it a mechanics job?

Re: the high pressure cap and thermostat jobbies: can anyone see any problems that may occur once these are fitted or shall i just do it and order them?

Cheers again

Adam

hey !!

I'm ordering

uprated actuator

TRD Low Temp Thermostat

TRD Billet Alloy oil cap

TRD radiator cap.

TRD Petrol Cap

TRD rear quarter stickers

u copying me ??... lol

As for gauges on a N/A ?... I dunno mate. If it was turbo I would say boost/oil temp.

As for gauges, I dunno what fensport sell but omori are a good make of gauge, but quite expensive. A gauge is a gauge at the end of the day I suppose. As long as it looks ok etc and lights up at night.

Where you mounting the gauges ?

Was thinking about either under my stereo (theres a gap for another unit there) or get one of those mounts for the A pillar. Its just something for me to be thinking about at the mo.

Those stickers for the windows, in the pic they're not on a '2', do they definately fit a '2'?? - if so, i'll add em to my carbon copy list of yours!

TRD Billet Alloy oil cap

TRD radiator cap

Already got them .. at the same time as my TRD leads ..

shame your not gold, just think how much you could have saved, lol....

some people never learn :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links