Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scottish Mr2 Meet

Rikki

I'm a member of a few forums now and a few of the lads on IMOC are looking to meet up on Sunday at some point.

Any interest?

I think we're using the Centre Street carpark in Glasgow (down by the Quay).

Whadyathink?

R.

I'm busy... :(

well maybe.. would be better if we had some times etc?

Not entirely sure to be honest. Hold on Ill go see.

R.

No times were posted so I say 8pm at the centre street carpark in Glasgow.

Quick n dirty map here: www.glasgowcruise.com

Cheers

R.

Confirmed as being at the Centre Street carpark in Glasgow tomorrow night (Sunday) at 8pm.

For directions use your favourite online route site and type in this post code : G5 8JN

This has been crossposted on IMOC and MR2OC for the benefit of other MR2 owners :)

Cheers,

Rikki

Just bump this up as a reminder to any scots with toyotas and nothing

else to do tonight! :thumbsup:

Thanx to all the guys and girls who turned up to make it a special toyota night. Couldn`t get moving it was that busy......not! :angry: We got a grand total of 4 mr2`s and 6 people.Iwas looking forward to a good car fest and all i got was the cold.... :( .....................#7

Yeah pretty poor turn out but invited the guys who were there to the july 11th

meet and rikki is going to post it on imoc and mr2oc,

so should help to make it a bit more interesting :thumbsup:

Thanx to all the guys and girls who turned up to make it a special toyota night. Couldn`t get moving it was that busy......not! :angry: We got a grand total of 4 mr2`s and 6 people.Iwas looking forward to a good car fest and all i got was the cold.... :( .....................#7

Chin up - when we did the first ever Edinburgh Cruise there was only 6 cars - now there's 100's that go along. Great oak's from small acorns n' all that :hokus-pokus:

Thanx to all the guys and girls who turned up to make it a special toyota night.        Couldn`t get moving it was that busy......not! :angry:    We got a grand total of 4 mr2`s and 6 people.Iwas looking forward to a good car fest and all i got was the cold.... :( .....................#7

Chin up - when we did the first ever Edinburgh Cruise there was only 6 cars - now there's 100's that go along. Great oak's from small acorns n' all that :hokus-pokus:

Hey Chris,

Hows the DC5 doing. Oh no, I've dropped you in it.. He's a HONDA LOVER!!! KILL KILL KILL ;)

Nice to see you on the forum and remember to let me know the instant your car is ready for its curtain call.

R.

Hows the DC5 doing. Oh no, I've dropped you in it.. He's a HONDA LOVER!!! KILL KILL KILL ;)

Nice to see you on the forum and remember to let me know the instant your car is ready for its curtain call.

Lol shoosh you. I still love my Mitsubishi too :-D

AND I used to own a GT4 so na na nana na

DC5 is currently in the bodyshop getting the bodykit fitted at last :thumbsup:

Here's how it looked prior to going into the shop:

wheels_sideon.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links