Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Topless Pics

big pimp

seeing as it was such a nice day here in N. Ireland, i decided to clean the mister2 up a bit, and take a few photos - it's days like this, is what a t-bar is was made for - what else did you think i was talking about?!? :P

2004_0616ross30009.jpg

2004_0616ross30008.jpg

2004_0616ross30007.jpg

2004_0616ross30015.jpg

2004_0616ross30012.jpg

Is that your own private football pitch..... good shots and the car looks superb.... I like the coupe look, epsichally with that colour!!!

Bling!

Is that your own private football pitch..... good shots and the car looks superb.... I like the coupe look, epsichally with that colour!!!

Bling!

ha ha - kinda mate - one of the benefits of living out of town!

thanks for the comments guys, and i love the coupe look to - so many people have been trying to get me to add a big aluminium spoiler or a carbonfibre job. but i dont want the car to look like the millenium falcon!

still wonder am i wise lookin to sell it for an RX-7 when i have only finished modifying it, and it looks just so well with the house of kolor respray job....

Mr2's for goal posts?

small boys in a park?

Oranges at half time?

Rubbing the ball in dog poo and getting your mate to header it?

Ahh, childhood dreams .. car looks good too fella :)

that looks well nice mate, i like the way tthat the wheels reflect the sunlight on one of the picks, makes it look well bling!! :drool:

Now i normally really dislike mr2s without a spoiler but i must say yours looks amazing! Must be the tinted black lights, very tasteful and stylish mate. Good work! :thumbsup:

p.s. love the tinted black lights (did i mention that already? :D )

That is one sweet looking car... If my eyes don't decieve me, is that a huge sub I can see inbetween the two seats, where the storage box normally is? If so, you got any tips or dimensions etc on doing this? Am looking at changing my system soon and weighing up my options. Gotta admit though, I never thought of putting a sub there!

hey someones nicked your offside reflector!

ha ha - yeah mate - that was a result of spirited driving!

@ the kipster - yes, it is indeed a sub between the seats - it's a 10" sub, and i'm in the process of re-designing the box, as i think it's a bitt small.... its normally the first thing people notice when they walk past the car.

@ everyone else - thanks for your kind comments everyone

Nice '2' like others have said normally don't like the non spoiler look on an MR2 but that suits your car very nice overall look to the car.

Nice :yes::drool:

How did you take the last pic?? :blink: can you jump really high or something..... :huh:

Nice :yes::drool:

How did you take the last pic?? :blink: can you jump really high or something..... :huh:

lol - good use of a step-ladder mate!

VERY nice looking motor mate!

how about going black for the sidelights too?

the contrast at the back looks cool as f**k!, from will be nice too :)

-Z

Nice lawn :thumbsup:

MR2's not bad either! :P

Nice Probe dude

You hold him down - I'll hit him .. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links