Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cause for concern?

Falconmick

Guys I've only been on the forum a few days, but today have noticed at least three new members who have set my alarm bells ringing. All  have posted in very poor English and I would not be happy to click on any links they may post in future. Maybe wrong, but unfortunately these days we have to be very careful and aware of cyber attacks.

We do have quite a few members whose first language isn't English, and members from countries outside of the UK. The Club isn't limited to the UK.

If members think posted links or posts are suspicious, there is a reporting mechanism that can be used to alert the moderators - which may be activated by clicking on 'Report post' to the right of the post's date - and a moderator will look at the issue, and take action as appropriate. Mods can warn, suspend or ban members.

Previously, this reporting mechanism has worked quite well, and should continue to do so.

Obviously the choice is down to the individual member as to whether or not one does access links.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links