Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aussie On Tour

Danthuyer

Hey Guys,

I will be heading over to the UK and Europe for a 2 month holiday at the end of this month (June)

Whilst over there I will be looking for some parts for both myself and also for the other Australian Sportivo Owners. I am mainly looking for Body Kits/Hoods, Tail Lights but anything really.

Are there anyplaces in particular that I should go and look, or specific areas I should go to to find the best deals/gear???

Cheers :D

Danthuyer

I have noticed the Links page :D (how up to date are they?)

XLarge - Have seen those altezza style lights :wacko: not quite to my liking I'm affraid. but thx for the post.

Are there any "get together" places that I should know about also so I can have my camera ready? I'll be in the manchester area for the first couple of weeks then I can really go anywhere.

I put the links thread together and as far as I'm aware the companies on there are still trading etc, was in contact with several.

that reminds me I have a few more to go on there, one of which who just supplied my E10 kit :)

Kev

Some people like them, some not. It´s good that everybody have his own taste. :D

Anyway, if You´re searching for bodykits look for TRC. They have some different kits listet. I prefer the Postert-kit, so I bought the Postert-front for my CTS. Additional You may take a look at CarB / Baldelli and TTE.

I can tell You some meetingplaces, but they will be located in Germany, where I come from. :D

Regards, Eric

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links