Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit

philjones1978

Anyone know which one is the best? And where can I get one from (apart from Fensport), a google search proved poor? I've only heard of Ramair and K&N doing one.

you can get a blitz also mate not sure if apexi do one of the 4afe :unsure: Try tuneacar or envy they might do them for the rolla also ;) or get a universal filter as long as you get a reducer to fit the 2 1/2 rubber pipe you will be fine :thumbsup:

I'm too tight to pay for a blitz or apexi one! I'll try tune a car cheers. I'll try demon tweeks too. Are they easy to fit?

I'm too tight to pay for a blitz or apexi one! I'll try tune a car cheers. I'll try demon tweeks too. Are they easy to fit?

very very easy mate :thumbsup:

try www.ebay.com and importing it from america

wise words.....if you look on eBay you can get a universal Apexi filter for £26.00!! or if you fancy being a little more toyota orinantated a 'TRD'(Obv non genunie) for about £25.00 worth a look in my book!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links