Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Your Favorite Road?

jerry phipps

It's still in our garage !! when I was banned I drove it in there and never drove it again as I then bought wait for it a little Fiat Panda !!! I think the gearbox has seezed up !! I'd had two engines put in that Triumph as I kept blowing the engine up my husband really nagged me about it as he had to do all the work :D

How long do you have to wait to see if you had got caught? I heard it's two weeks which means another weeks wait. I will be so upset if I get banned as I've only had my new car for four weeks !! :(

KAz

Hi kaz That's correct as my wife used to work in the magistrates court. I think that you should be alright as my work mates regularly speed up and down the m25 and they never seem to get caught.

Dont worry about it :D

jerry!!

Just found a new favourite road :D :D :D

I am currently onsite at Caines Cross just outside Stroud. If your ever in the vicinity try the B4070 out, amazing country roads after a few villages at the Stroud end I did not see another car for the whole time I was on the road :D

Absoluteltly great drive....

As for Airfields I have been informed that there is an airfield in Oxford that can be used by the public although think it has to be pre-booked but free....

If there is enough interest I can try and book a TOC / LOC day there....

i have a nice duel road A456 stourbridge to blast it down 110 into the bend then out and slow to 80 as the camber leans the car to the barriers mmm . did do 80+ when i was trying my best to race the sodden Audi A4 diesel i think he was doing 120 he nearly lost it thou give him a run for his money...

WHERES THAT TURBO GONE TOYOTA :(

Hey dont worry about over cars man! Why kill yourself trying to prove a point. Leave that to the nutters in the audi A4. Our members are to valuable to waste.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links