Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Did You Find Toyota Owners Club?

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Fizz

• Scot

• daktari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was google'n for white dial kits, and I was taken here, but after joining, I cant find anything for my car!! :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How did you find our website?

Google ... msn?

Please let us know!

Google - I couldn't remove the fuel cap on my Aygo. I entered something like "Toyota Aygo Forum" into Google and TOC was displayed. A set of instruction for removal of the fuel cap (which was more comprehensive than the instructions in the manual) was available in the FAQs (as I expect it still is).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I met a few of u guys at JAE on friday so when i got home i thort ad sign up as i have a gen 6 celica

google is your friend :yes:

toyota forums... and found myself here... B)

I was on the civic sports club stand and saw your stand next to us... and thought... hmmmm well I do have a toyota and all :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How did you find our website?

Google ... msn?

Please let us know!

Hi all,

I have been a Toyota fan for quite a few years now. In addition to the two I have now I had a Camry and a Celica in the past. Then I started a new job that was almost 120 miles round trip from my house so I bought a VW Jetta diesel. It gets 45 mpg on the highway. I really like this car and I am becoming a big fan of diesels but the VW quality just is not up to Toyota standards. This led me to start searching to see if Toyota makes a diesel vehicle and that is how I stumbled onto this site.

Now, if I can just get one of you kind folks over there in the UK to box my up one of them there Aygo’s (diesel please) and drop it into a post box I would most certainly appreciate it. :D We can not buy any diesel equipped Toyotas here. :(

Thanks,

gday all

i saw the web site on the back of a corolla as i was flying up ryde road to pacific highway.

how can i get ahold of a sticker?

I have just come back to Toyota after three years away and used Google to find info on my new Corolla Compressor.

The club details jumped out at me! B)

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links