Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying A Rev3 Turbo

steviebhoy

I'm going to be buying a rev3 turbo very soon but not sure how to go about getting it :unsure:

Is it better to import one, buy from a dealer or buy private???

Just the thought of picking it up from the docks only to find its a mess, what could you do

If you have the patience to import then there a few recommended importers which are recmmended and your guarenteed to get a good car, the guys who are recommended have been used by numerous MR2 owners and always get good feedd back, am sure Biibs knows Julians number for exmaple as I cant remember the name of the importer.

If your going for a car in the UK the best policy is patience, drive as many as you can and if at all possible get someone who knows the car to go lok with you, am sure if you posy area etc someone on the forums may be able to help :)

if i'm going to import it will prob be from new-era

that's the name lol....

excellent reputation and know a few people from other fourms who've imported from them, alkways been more than satisfied with their cars and only heard of one car that had problems a couple of months after being brought in and that car was fixed quicker than a quick thing with no questions asked and no charge, excellent customer service, pre & post sales.....

New-era and mr2-direct-imports seem to be the main two players ..

I went with mr2-direct, cause the guy was in the UK and I could speak to him easier than Miguel @ New Era about getting a car.

I would seriously recommend Julian at MR2 Direct Imports. Top bloke and really personal service. 01296 393057 - nothing to lose by giving him a call.

My car is in transit with him as we speak!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links