Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santapod Video Downloads!

Leeky

Ok here is the first video, dont worry i'll keep em coming. :D :lol:

Right Click & select Save Target as. My website will have a restricted bandwidth policy so streaming it will possibly prevent others from downloading at the same time. :thumbsup:

Leeky Vs Knowlson Round 1

Leeky Vs Knowlson Round 2

Look at the Lead the corolla gets on me! :eek::help:

Leeky Vs Knowlson Round 3

Its a wee one :lol:

Hands up Knowlson was creaming me off the lights. Thats the problem with an Auto though, saying that i wouldnt give up my Auto Supra for a Manual Supra because its so much easier to drive and less work.

Gonna practice with the Autobox and hopefully wont be a problem next year :thumbsup:

Not sure but i know the Fensport Corolla was around the 11.10 mark which was :censor: quick!

Are the fensport guys TOC members? best i got was 14.5, dunno if anyone else apart from me and Knowlson ran today from TOC.

Are the fensport guys TOC members? best i got was 14.5, dunno if anyone else apart from me and Knowlson ran today from TOC.

No i dont think they are. Friends of the toc i like to think :group-cuddles:

Just as i left Ken was taking his motor to line up, so will have to wait for his advise on his run :thumbsup:

Don't know who was the fastest, but the slowest club member so far is Ken (sorted Avensis). He got mid to high 18's. He said that by the end of the 1/4 he was still in third :D There were other cars slower though.

I did get a bit cheesed-off with the commentator going on about "the paint job must be slowing him down". FFS the avensis was never built for speed :rolleyes:

Hey least Ken had fun. I really wanted to put mine on the strip, but it's still not right... :( Who knows, maybe I could have done one a lot slower :D

I got worried when I saw Starletsi have a wierd launch and then did the 1/4 really bad and finished with in 22secs :o His other attempts were better but he said his clutch couldn't handle the power and was spinning :ffs:

A Nissan 100NX didn't even luanch far - his driveshaft broke as he popped the clutch :lol:

Ok here is the first video, dont worry i'll keep em coming. :D :lol:

Right Click & select Save Target as. My website will have a restricted bandwidth policy so streaming it will possibly prevent others from downloading at the same time. :thumbsup:

Leeky Vs Knowlson Round 2 <----- out of order for the next 5mins

Look at the Lead the corolla gets on me! :eek::help:

Have you got any lo-res ones? It will take a lifetime for me to D/L these :o

Sys-G = dial-up :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Ace! is it free to use santapod??

No mate :(

On a normal RWYB (Run What Ya Brung - public use) day you need to pay £15 to get in and then I think it's something like £15 or £20 for three runs. Don't know the details for sure - check their site.

On special days like today, It cost £12 to get in (or £13 if your name is Nicola and drive an MR2 :P :D ) and £12 for three runs :thumbsup:

Ok here is the first video, dont worry i'll keep em coming.  :D  :lol:

Leeky Vs Knowlson Round 2 <----- out of order for the next 5mins

Look at the Lead the corolla gets on me! :eek:  :help:

Have you got any lo-res ones? It will take a lifetime for me to D/L these :o

Sys-G = dial-up :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

:lol: Just for you here are low res versions, they arent that good though so if anyone has dsl etc you should download the versions above. :hokus-pokus:

Leeky Vs Knowlson Round 1- low res - 616kb

Leeky Vs Knowlson Round 2- low res - 736kb

Leeky Vs Knowlson Round 3- low res - 124kb

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Nice video's dude

Gotta say the cars look good on track :D :D

That 2nd video is my fav :lol: you can see the lead I get of the line :lol::lol: but I dont have top end power :crybaby::crybaby:

aww man.. i really should pull my finger out and turn up to one of these!...

Looks like fun.. and Andy.. your Rolla is &#33;Removed&#33; quick off the mark mate!.. much impressed!

aww man.. i really should pull my finger out and turn up to one of these!...

Looks like fun.. and Andy.. your Rolla is &#33;Removed&#33; quick off the mark mate!.. much impressed!

I'll second that :thumbsup:

Excellent vids, is anyone going to Elvington again when its on?

There's one on July 4th. Same sort of thing as last time, but with the handling track too !

Then there's TOTB on Aug 1. :thumbsup:

Rich

Just came back from santa pod

I had 3 runs yesterday

1st Run: V Nissan Skyline R33 :eek: 17.2 Seconds Bounsed of rev limiter in 1st whislt wheel spinning too :lol::lol::lol:

2nd Run V MKiv Supra :eek: 17.03 (may i add that i was winning up to 60Meters :D :D :D they look real nice cars from behind BTW lol)

3rd Run V Mazda MX3 16.9Seconds We both ran almost the same time.

It was a great experience but i need lots more practice at launching and i only have 110BHP to worry bout god knows what its like on bigger cars :eek: , i reccomend it to anyone, once you get past the neves of lining up next to 600BHP cars it all becomes good fun :thumbsup:

Niz

Did anyone get a vid of that Supra that stacked it into the wall?

I am really curious to see what went wrong. I feel gutted for him :(

Did anyone get a vid of that Supra that stacked it into the wall?

I am really curious to see what went wrong. I feel gutted for him :(

When did that happen!? :o

Was that after i left? (when it started raining, after the dude standing on the mg :lol: )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links