Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Get A Gurl

vmail

what is she ginna do wiv that?

Let me tell you that if my bloke got me ANYTHING of what you're suggesting he'd be out on his ear quicker than you can say CHEAPSKATE! :D

Now - if you wanna attract a fine bit of skirt, you gotta work at it, wine & dine etc! Do that, and you are guaranteed some action!

Worked for my bloke and nearly 2 years down the line we're still happy! :D And he still wines and dines me (no comment on the 69's though!! :D )

Let me tell you that if my bloke got me ANYTHING of what you're suggesting he'd be out on his ear quicker than you can say CHEAPSKATE! :D

Now - if you wanna attract a fine bit of skirt, you gotta work at it, wine & dine etc! Do that, and you are guaranteed some action!

Worked for my bloke and nearly 2 years down the line we're still happy! :D And he still wines and dines me (no comment on the 69's though!! :D )

always wine and diner but prefer to cook in as as good as any restaurant but can guarentee the presentation, oh and it's Veuve Cliqout all the way none of this cheap wine stuff, don't know what your getting these days....

:D

Let me tell you that if my bloke got me ANYTHING of what you're suggesting he'd be out on his ear quicker than you can say CHEAPSKATE!  :D

Worked for my bloke and nearly 2 years down the line we're still happy!  :D And he still wines and dines me (no comment on the 69's though!!  :D )

always wine and diner but prefer to cook in as as good as any restaurant but can guarentee the presentation, oh and it's Veuve Cliqout all the way none of this cheap wine stuff, don't know what your getting these days....

:D

I dont trust the £3.99 Tesco stuff - they could spit in it and you wouldnt know!! :eek:

vmail stuff the wine & dine it dont work on all of us!

buy her a rampent rabbit and she'll love u forever :P :wub: :P

if u wanna impress her, buy her a nice set of alloys it works 4 me!!!

(although the pearl necklace sounds like fun :rolleyes: )

Ha ha haa - you and your rampant rabbits Kimi! :lol::lol::lol:

Best advice so far......................... :thumbsup:

she dunt av a car, shes invited some of her fit mates aswell

dont take my advice and get her nowt!

thats my usual approach! :wacko:

buy her a rampent rabbit and she'll love u forever  :P  :wub:  :P

Best advice so far......................... :thumbsup:

I agree go for the rabbit :P :thumbsup:

The thing is vmail...

Every single woman is different...

For instance, for my missues 25th, I got her a [very expensive] facial spa, and all the kit for her to pamper herself at home... a wireless access card for her laptop, a few clothes, and some other stuff...

Now some woman will be offended by that.. but my missses loved it (mainly because I'd seen her eyeing it up for the last few months)..

Anyhow, my point is, its completley dependant on the woman to what will she will appreciate, what she will be offended with, and what she will, *ahem* put out for..

So, posting on here, your going to get a barrage of answers, but only you can decide the best one, because only you know her well enough to know what gift will give the desired effect..

Now, as far as a friend is concerned, you want to have the opposite appearance to a g/f..

(a girlfriend gift needs to look like you spent hours searching for the perfect thing)

Because, the signal you want to give, which is "hey im interested", but if you get too much of a g/f appearance your actually saying "hey, im a stalker/obsessed".

So whatever gift, make it look like you spent no longer than 10 mins finding it.. and when you give it to her (the gift!) make sure your really offhand about it, as if it isnt very much, and isnt important..

If your too keen, she wont be interested, woman like a challenge as much as we do ;)

save some money, stick some bunny ears on, get ur fluffy tail out and get rampant urself with her :thumbsup:

save some money, stick some bunny ears on, get ur fluffy tail out and get rampant urself with her :thumbsup:

she made me book the day off work, so that what im gonna do

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Send her some flowers with a card tellin her u are going to have a candle lit dinner somewere nice.

if she was the missus then thats what ill probably do

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links