Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Piccys From Pod

starletsy

They start here:

clicky

Great weekend but the weather did spoil it today. Good to meet everyone adding more pics as we speak :thumbsup:

Simon

Had a great time, the cars were fast (some of them) hi Ken :P The weather wasnt to bad but it did chuck it down at one point and the tent did try to take of. :lol:

Barbecues sat night and sun morning the chef was very good. lovely bacon sarnies :thumbsup: camping was comfortable and warm.

It was nice to put some more names to faces the cars on our stand as ever were cool. As no doubt the piccy will show.

All in all one hell of a top weekend.

cant wait till next week :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Ash. :thumbsup:

Some sweet chariots on there......... :drool:

Allways nice 2 c Nizans carb bonnet and Jaxx's car in one piece!

:thumbsup:

Nice pics Si :thumbsup:

Blooming weather, spoiled the afternoon for me and the drive home wasn't as enjoyable for it :(

As usual the TOC crew was well behaved unlike some other club's member's <_< and because of that we will be having some new member's joining up soon so well done peeps for been your usual friendly self's :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

As for my run's up the strip, .2 between all 3 and .630 reaction time told me all i needed to know for my future plan's and after having a chat to the fensport guy's i know what i'll be doing over the winter.

Come next year i'll be going to see that commentator and ramming the mike up his ***** after my 3 run's btw :lol::thumbsup:

great pics, robs car looks amasing, loving the new lights on and glad to hear shes recovering nicely

had a good laugh with u lot esp when the idiot in the evo hit the barrier for us!!!!!!!!!

shame bout the rain/wind but we did do a good job of saving our tent!

all our cars looked cool together :group-cuddles:

ken good idea 2 speak 2 fensport their rolla was quick down the strip,

nice to meet u ash :thumbsup:

see u all next week at Japs :D OK JERRY ;)

It looks and sounds like a fab time was had by all (apart from the rain that is!)

Shame I couldnt go, would have been nice to put names to faces....

Hopefully JAE - I'll be there!

Plus good to see Jaxx's car up and running and looking good! :thumbsup: :D

very nice pics.. Hey Asha.. you still want me to take some as well tomorra? :P

Back to the subject though.. I think i should pay a visit to one of these in the furture...

Back to the subject though.. I think i should pay a visit to one of these in the furture...

Like Jap's next weekend fella, ain't to far from you either for a national meet :thumbsup:

Sorry I couldn't make it yet again boys & girls - family drama.

Pics look good. Ken - love the new paint! :thumbsup:

Like Jap's next weekend fella, ain't to far from you either for a national meet :thumbsup:

hmm... Maybe i could make it for just 1 day.. as im busy on Sundays... ;)

I have quite a lot of pictures I will try and put them up this week at the moment I cant find my smart card reader :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

Dont forget to check the video of me nearly beating leeky :P :P

Great weekend had by me.thanks to Ken, Asha Jaxx and Starlet Sy and anyone(well more than one!) that ive missed....had a fab weekend..so tired but cant wait for !Removed! next weekend...lets hope the man iupstairs turns the stove back on for !Removed! :D

Sorry I couldn't make it yet again boys & girls - family drama.

Pics look good. Ken - love the new paint! :thumbsup:

Sorry you couldn't make it Si and i hope all is well :thumbsup:

After all the sunshine leading up to this weekend was a bit gutted with all the cloud's as when the sun hit's the new paint the car look's completely different :yes:

Fizz, see you on saturday fella :thumbsup:

Knowlson, look again :P :D

Looks like I missed a good weekend :(

At work yesterday, then had a race to fit new seats as had to pick little un up from cubs camp at Hexham. Some real roads up there, so real I managed to destroy the second rear strut mount in six weeks :censor: :(

Paint looks good Ken and pleased you got the Yaris sorted Rob :thumbsup:

sorry i missed this one looked like a blast

ken like the new paint cant wait to see it up close got a feeling the pics dont do it justice, what was your ET/speed?

wont be long b4 the rolla is back got a block crank and rods just got to order the rest of the gubbins next week so hope to be ready for JAE

well done to all and see you all soon

lee

sorry i missed this one looked like a blast

ken like the new paint cant wait to see it up close got a feeling the pics dont do it justice, what was your ET/speed?

wont be long b4 the rolla is back got a block crank and rods just got to order the rest of the gubbins next week so hope to be ready for JAE

well done to all and see you all soon

lee

Missed you there mate :( It was always good to see an AE92 giving some serious stick :D

Will be good if you can get it back for JAE :thumbsup:

I was well impressed with the Fensport rolla making times in the 11's B)

Aww Nizan's yarry looks brilliant :thumbsup:

wow I have a fan im well chuffed thanks :thumbsup:

Had a great time was nice to finaly meet some of you shame about the wether but at least putting that tent up kept me warm (piccys ken??? :P )

Dont ask me how but i managed to get a sunburnt face :eek:

or was i standing behind the jet car on its run???? :lol:

Cheers guys and gals see you all at next weeks show

Niz :thumbsup:

Great pictures there Simon :thumbsup: I will have to add so of my pictures to the gallery as well mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

see u all next week at Japs :D OK JERRY ;)

I'll try my best kimi but i cant promise you ;)

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links