Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japshow @ Pod Today...

System~G

I got to The Pod this afternoon as I was getting some new tyres fitted this morning as I really wanted to speak to Roadrunner. As we arrived it started tipping down and we had to help Kimi (& mate - sorry dude, don't know your name) hold the marquee down.

When the rain stopped my mate and myself went for a wonder and came back to the stand about an hour later to find my Corolla parked up all on it's own :crybaby:

No TOC members, no marquee, no cars...

I felt really derserted and let down :crybaby:

:P

We stayed there right till the end, but unfortunately it started to rain again about 5 mins after they dried the track and called it a day. Least we got to see the 630bhp EVO do a mid 10 sec 1/4 :drool:

Think it was about 3 o'clock when we left mate :(

They was still drying the track when it started to rain again so we decided to hop it as we didn't think it would get any better.

If i have had your number i would have let you know :yes:

sorry garrick :( we daint leave u on purpose honest,me & mark went 4 another walk round but u wasnt back and it started raining again so we decided to make a move,journey back wasnt much fun VERY heavy rain on m1 daint get lost thanx to directions,

see ya at japs next week :thumbsup:

No worries mate :thumbsup:

I bumped into loads of people from another forum I belong to and had a good time despite the weather.

I was going to go to the Milton Keynes cruise with them this evening, but I got housework to do :angry:

It was good seeing Kimi and her mate, some dude with a silver Yaris (who had alram probs)(sorry mate didn't hang around for long enough to get your name) and Asha again :thumbsup:

I still need to have a chat to Roadrunner, but I can do it at JAE as it's not urgent :rolleyes:

oops....but it was soo wet it was unreral......ive never had to queue to get out of pod before!!...still had an excellent weekend....good fun met lots of new faces and cant wait for !Removed! next weekend... :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links