Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Devil Toyota Badge..

JappyBeast

I know loads of :censor: went off in the 'for sale' section for this item but I really need one, I want to suprise Charlene with one.

Anyone got a link to where I can get one in the UK? I have seen them before.

Cheers!

Kimi can do you the stick on horns which is as good as it gets at the mo :thumbsup: They are not too bad at all with careful positioning B)

you want to suprise Charlene with a 'Horn' or in this case 'Horns' :lol:

sorry

yeah ask kim i think she had them sorted by likwid art. not a full Badge, jst the little add on bits

wasn't the horns that kimi sell no good for cars made before 2000? they were too big or too small if i remember correctly?

Well, my mate Chris is contacting Toyota tomorrow to ask for official permission to make a few horned badges up to sell on our sales site, with profits going to charity.

Will just have to wait and see......

If so, i will definately buy 2 if proper chromed badges are made!! PM me if so!! :) thanks

System G posted some pics of Nicola's 2 with the stick on horns, I've got them on the back of my rolla too.

I think they look cool, don't really notice a major size difference unless your within a metre or 2 of the car

Cheers for the reply chaps... thanks kimi for the PM but I would rather have the whole Badge.

I know I'm too picky!

I'm thinking the horns need to follow on from the top oval.

Looking good Starlet.. take it your Badge is smaller?

Yeah but it looks !Removed! if you put it higher, so i just thought the best place was where i put them..... or does it still look wrong??

If the horns were smaller you could have had them a little higher to follow the curve of the top oval... still looks well tho.

I know loads of :censor: went off in the 'for sale' section for this item but I really need one, I want to suprise Charlene with one.

Anyone got a link to where I can get one in the UK? I have seen them before.

i think playbunny has some :lol:

wasn't the horns that kimi sell no good for cars made before 2000? they were too big or too small if i remember correctly?

I didn't exactly say they were no good. They will just require some seriously careful positioning. The Badge (or logo) on pre 2000 cars is smaller than the more recent ones.

The horns were orignially designed for Tax disc holders. So you take the outer dia. of a tax disc holder and the out dia of a Toyota logo and you will get an idea of size diference.

Personally I think the look beter as a continueation of the upper-inner circle (as if they were intended to be there). But Starletsr's variation looks pretty good too.

I also do feel the stick on horns look better on post 2000 cars the pre but this is purely because of the size of logo. If we could get Kimi's mate to make slightly smaller ones specifically for the smaller logos or even complete badges (even if they are stick-on) that would be ace :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links