Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Was Hit By A Fox On The Motorway

Rolla nutter

travelling down M3 this morning on my CTS and this foreign object (FOX???) came out from central reservation, trying to cross the motorway and hit my front fog, spoiler and wheel arch....... all I think of at the time is keep going cos there are quite a few vehicle behind me. and by the time I have a look at the mirror ... pieces of it everywhere on the motorway....

Front wheel arch smashed in, front fog and the steering if now off centre... still very very shock!!! :y:

got the tshirt except the fox went under my wheel and was mashed. :lol:

i had the same affair with a cat!

went straight under my front wheel but caused the car to jump and then spin out of control!

at least your ok mate! could have been a lot worse and you ended up in the central res on ya roof!

yea ive had same experience, going about 50 mph luckly late at nite so no other cars around as wen i hit it the car swerved.. felt bad after hitting it but nothing u could do, pitch black as was as was a new road with no lights on so it came outa no where

all my !Removed! colleagues and so called MATE.... keep telling poor old FOX!!! I must admit I feel bad 4 a while.... but really nothing I could do...

Phoned the leasing co and it get pick up sometimes this week to get it repaired...

My girlfreind hit a dear in her car and wrote off the entire front end. the car was ona knife edge balance between write off and repair job.. unfortunately it was the latter, so thats one more rover 200 on the road. She's after an Mr2 :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links