Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Veilside_mr2

RichB

I like your spoiler;

On your site it's a 'Shogun' - but where the hell did you source it from?

Any help?

Also interested in the kit...

Is it a real kit or replica?

If its a replica, how hard was it to fit, as unfortunately, I am looking away from getting the TRD wide body kit now because its going to cost SO much to fit!...If anyone is interested, i know someone who has the TRD kit for sale, never used, in great condition, for £1200(sorry to highjack the thread!!! :D )

The veilside/kaminari(i think) kit is going to be the way forward as i can afford that and still have money for other bits!lol

Either way, where did you source the kit from? and how much?

Cheers

Dave!

You know someone who has the WHOLE TRD kit for sale? For £1200. PM me the details mate. :thumbsup:

:o me too!, i want the widebody beastie!!!!

Ahem, neways, the spoiler is from esp-design, but you can get it from all over.It was £180. www.espdesign.co.uk

Yeah its a genuine kit, otherwise id be called erebuni_mr2 ;) , but I got it imported from japan about a year ago and fitted from a bodyshop in scotland, Sorry but I have no idea where they got it?, veilside Direct I expect? Neways cost me £1,500 and another £300 for fitting and spraying.

But on eBay now there are LOOOOADS of genuine (supposedly) veilside kits for stupid prices. Just check they are genuine first though, (it says veilside in raised glassfibre grey lettering under all the bodyparts) because the erebuni kits can sometimes be a nightmare supposedly.

dont get the ones on eBay, i think zeroblade got stung by a seller that dissapeared after the money was transferred..did you ever get the money back dude?

Cool cheers for the info guys!:P

I have PM'd you guys with the info. Whoever calls Ant first, Let him know that i will call him as he doesn't know that i may not be getting it now.

Anyway, I have heard bad stories about the eBay Kits. Not going there, i stopped buying from eBay after i realised that there are some lazy people on there that just mess you about :ffs: .

Anyway, if anyone knows of anyone selling a veilside or erebuni kit (as i will modify them anyway, so not bothered if its real or not) in the berkshire area or can get hold of one, let me know.

Also..Bibbs(I know you'll read this post!), Any reccomendations of bodyshops in our area? I have to have a closer look at your car sometime mate, I didnt raelly get a chance at the last Reading meet, or down that road afterwards, Try to make it down to the Winnersh meet, there are a few 2's there.

All i seem to write are !Removed! ESSAYS!sorry guys!lol

Dave!

Thanks chap,

I really like this spoiler, and it's not too expensive either - although a little concerned with the fitting costs as I will have to have the old sides removed and filled/sprayed.

Not sure how it would look on a non bodykitted car though...?

Photochop anyone?!

Thanks chap,

I really like this spoiler, and it's not too expensive either - although a little concerned with the fitting costs as I will have to have the old sides removed and filled/sprayed.

Not sure how it would look on a non bodykitted car though...?

Photochop anyone?!

Yeah its a bit of a job gettin rid of the holes for the old spoiler and aerial etc.

But its not to expensive, cost me 200 for spoiler and a further 150 for fitting and fillin holes/sprayin etc. Is ur car black?, because it just about suits my car (i think) because its black, if it was white or red it may look too big (sum ppl will no doubt think it does already lol).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links