Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolla E10 Cold Air Induction Kit.

Corolla_XLI

I'm finally building the cold air induction kit for my rolla E10 :yes: . All the other induction kits I've tried, suck in too much engine heat, so I thought about building a CAIK, since nobody makes them for a rolla E10. I have nearly finished it , but still waiting for some parts to arrive. At the moment, my induction cone is located right by the battery(further away from the engine), where the black fusebox in the engine bay used to be. The fuse box was in a way, so I had to relocate it, in order for the cone to fit.

I am planning to place the induction cone to the left of the Battery, by the passenger side headlight, where it would get a lot of cold air. I would also need to make some heat shields, to block the heat from the radiator. The Battery would block off the rest of the engine heat.

I should receive my final parts any time this week - 2 aluminium polished pipes - one straight and one with a 45 degree bend in it. The current induction pipework would be extended and it would pass underneath the fuse box (when it is put back in its original place).

Pics will be on the way as soon as the induction kit is finished, plus I will also write a guide on how to make your own cold air induction kit for less than a price of K&N 57i and where to get all the parts from :thumbsup:

cool! I've seens loads of polished pipes, (straight, 45 degree and 90 degree) on eBay, is that where you got them from?

good luck with ur project :thumbsup:

Thats where I got my pipes from, firebreather, u r right. But the main part 4 my induction kit, I've bought from the US eBay site.

But, I guess, u could build up a whole induction system from the pipes you've seen on UK eBay site. Icon car styling sells them. Search for Apiro on eBay and you'll get their pages to come up. I have also bought a stainless steel induction kit from them which included all the reducer adaptors that will be used to join all the aluminium pipes..

ehm...when you say left side and mean passanger side..IS THE RIGHT SIDE.....oh no...you are in UK...you drive on wrong side of the road :P

anyway back to the topic

well i got greein air filter ( http://virtualtuning.org/gallery/view_phot...m14&id=DSC00436 )

and i just gone keep it in the place is it right now...but i gone make hood scoop above it, thats all...also Iceland is cold place...so no worries about cold air :)

p.s. dont look at the frontend of the car :)

actually..i got car already crashed for like 600 bugs (u.s.) and now i am fixing it..i getting driving license 16 july...so this is gone be my first ride

i think the kid who owned it before me bombed into another car..because he dint see anything..he had lenses and was coming from swimiming pool..or something...and bahh

i think the kid who owned it before me bombed into another car..because he dint see anything..he had lenses and was coming from swimiming pool..or something...and bahh

what a C*()!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links