Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crash Near The Jap Show @ Pod

Nizan

I found this post on another forum talking about a crash around the morning of the show at the weekend, just wondering if anyone knew anymore???

[Quote}Did anyone hear about the crash that happened just after the roundabout where the A422 meets the A509? If you dont know where I'm talking about, its the long dual carraigeway that goes out of MK towards Olney.

A friend of mine said someone was killed? He heard a Supra was involved? I drove past there on the Saturday morning at about 9:00am. The road had been closed by the police so I had to stay on the A422 and head towards bedford.[Quote}

Niz

Me and Knowlson got there just after it happened on the Saturday morning. Had to turn around an de-tour to santapod. All we could see was a Nissan Pulsar GTiR and a Subaru Impreza. Looked like the Pulsar had hit the scooby in the rear near side and basicly slashed the rear off the car.

There was a thread earlier saying that at least one person died. Just goes to show that racing on public roads is a very bad idea - thats what the race track is there for. :yes:

Yes :(

I reported on another thred the other day how there was a death.

Im local to pod and it was on the local news. Plus I drive to Milton Keynes every day and have been passing the crash site each time. You can see scratch marks all over the place with paint markings where the police have traced the impact etc. Looks like it was a huge impact. Some flowers are there also.

Woman dies in hospital after accident

A woman who was injured in a multiple crash on Saturday has died in hospital.

The woman was a passenger in a Renault that was involved in the accident on the A509 in Buckinghamshire at 7.10 BST.

Police say a Subaru was going north when it lost control, crossed the carriageway and was in collision with a van, the Renault and a Ford Mondeo.

A passenger in the Subaru and the driver of the Renault were seriously injured. The woman, who has not been named, died in Milton Keynes Hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links