Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh Poop!

Chappers

I opened my local paper to reveal.......Ian Williams, 20, from Woodfieldside, Blackwood

P3_ian_williams_lg.jpg

...spent more than £15,000 on modifying his Vauxhall Corsa.

...- they think I'm mad," said Ian. Yes we do Ian, yes we do :yes:

Full story.........

Naff car...... Burberry cap....... Who can spell Chav??? lol :lol:

Naff car...... Burberry cap....... Who can spell Chav??? lol :lol:

Sh...ca....cha...cha....wait there......kav.....shmav....CHAV! I did it, Chav, chav chav :lol:

i really hope hes spent some of that money on engine suspension and brakes :wacko:

or is it just 15K being spent to make it looking like NASA's next space shuttle????

Chav a.k.a ned north of the border

aka Townies...

aka scallies

""Now and again you get a few idiots showing off by doing wheel spins or playing their music too loud." "

Hypocrite......bet he does that himself.

Bah he's just done interior.....where's the engine upgrades?

Damn frickin' chavs.

man.. I hate lil wallies like this.. these are the ones who are always tailgaiting and baiting.

Mind you.. was kinda embarresed at santa pod when a Nova beat an IS200... luckily the IS200 owner wasnt a member!

You'd think after spending £15k on a Corsa he could afford a decent hat :lol:

My son lives in the same street and tells me that the chav spent £3000 on the respray - should have been gold/pink flip but turned out more like dog turd brown purple - got just what he deserves I reckon. :P

looks like he was made to wear that burberry ripoff hat.

you see this guy outside every school, driving around every town on a friday night with his fogs on - sub human scum.

It's astonishing how you can spend that much money on a car, and still have a lump of worthless metal at the end of it.

at the very best that corsa is a 1.2, and with all that fugly stuff he's put in/on it - it's going to be slower than a stock corsa - I really don't understand the mentality of these people :huh::blink:

wa on the bbc website a couple of days ago and i couldnt find it to post when i got home, even the girls in the office who know nothing about cars thought he was an absolute muppet and the car was minging...

max muppet honourable mention...

Chav/Towney/joy-Boy/muppet

BUt my what a fine piece if burberry that boy is sporting, wonder which of my tax contributions bought that!

Whats his next mod, oh a chuppa chumps dispenser for the backseat to attract all those 14 year old girlies...oh bless I bet his folks are so proud

They spend all their money on pants mods like his cheapo ripspeed steering wheel. Drive around like they're the don, but when it comes down to it they've got no punch under the bonnet.

Would love to see him on a track :lol::lol:

...oh bless I bet his folks are so proud

"My mother and father are glad that I'm not out there on the weekend getting drunk and doing drugs.

"They are happy that I've got something to show for the money I have spent but they think I have put too much into it now."

Ill second them.. :D

"My mother and father are glad that I'm not out there on the weekend getting drunk and doing drugs.

i suppose just the weekdays are enough !!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links