Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Strange Rattling Noise Comes Out Recently

shiyang100

I replaced 4 Bridgestone tires at Costco 1 week ago. But the second day after replacement, I heard strange regular rattling noise from front when my speed was between 65 and 75 mph. Then I went back to Costco and they did rebalance. the problem was still there. I have to take it to a Toyota dealer this morning. The technician drove it and check the wheel, said the rear right rim is bent, which might be the problem for the noise. But I never heard this noise before I replaced the tire, and I always drive well. I didn't hit something these days to bent the rim. So what's your suggestions? Thanks in advance.

When the tyre was changed, something may have fallen inside between the rim and the tyre so it might be that making the noise!

Just a possibility!

to verify toymotas theory, you could replace each wheel one at a time with the spare wheel...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links