Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tom From Santerpod

Tomie

Hello its Tom from santerpod. i was with Nizan. The one with the bunny boiler ex (Did u like the pics Ken)

i just got bored of watin thats all. so sorry. any1 got any ideas 4 me i want a fast Toyota thats not that much to insure.

Hello mate

Welcome to the club. Did you enjoy yourself at pod. As i did but shame about the weather. The rain had to come along and spoil it all :crybaby:

jerry!!

Yes i did thanks Jerry and your Yaris was very cleean mate i wsa impressed. And just so u know b4 u start tellin me about Supra's i am 19 and i have got 3 points lost my lisence and i have no ncb but thanks 4 the thought.

now then youth.........hope you havent found any bunnies in hot saucepans since you got back!! :D.....you coming to !Removed! btw?

Hello its Tom from santerpod. i was with Nizan. The one with the bunny boiler ex (Did u like the pics Ken)

Now then Tom, pic's was quite amusing to say the least and the way your phone was bleeping methink's their will be some more to see this weekend :lol::thumbsup:

Hi Tom

Welcome to TOC mate :group-cuddles:

and as for the car get a CELICA :yes:

welcome to the club matey..............as for the fast toyota........hmmmmm now let me think.............

seems to me you have two choices

1. get yourself MR2, Supra etc and bugger the cost of the insurance

2. be sensible and get something like a Yaris till you get rid of the points and build up the now claims thingie

just my two penith :thumbsup:

I'm lovin how he waited 10 mins before replying to his own thread.

he is new to all this fourum stuff so have patience with him :thumbsup:

i think he is liking the look of the Starlet at the moment.

welcome to the club matey..............as for the fast toyota........hmmmmm now let me think.............

seems to me you have two choices

1. get yourself MR2, Supra etc and bugger the cost of the insurance

2. be sensible and get something like a Yaris till you get rid of the points and build up the now claims thingie

just my two penith :thumbsup:

Welcome to the madhouse Tom :thumbsup:

and Gus, what ya talking bout mate..........Don't forget a Celica......... :lol: Asha, get him girl.............

wont a rolla GTI kill him on insurance since hes only 19 and already lost his licene once for speeding???

wont a rolla GTI kill him on insurance since hes only 19 and already lost his licene once for speeding???

erm yes!! i got a quote when i was 20(a few mooons ago) and it was silly money.....stick to the starlet idea for nopw it makes logical sense :thumbsup:

Hi Tom and welcome 2 TOC!

Get a Yaris, just look at Nizans!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the replys lads and lases. and really be pationt with me i just dont like waitin thats all and just to give u a idea on the cost on my insurane so u can help me i usesd to have a 1.6 orion ghia and that cost me £3000 a yeah third party fire and theft.

:blink: bummer, yea dude, grab urself a t sport :thumbsup: mod it abit till ur happy, keep her for a good couple yrs and build up some NCB best option pic some cars ur intersted in check prices to buy and compare insurance companies for each of the cars

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links