Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tom From Santerpod

Tomie

Welcome to the club mate :thumbsup:

Supra MK3 Turbo UK cars are ***** hot at the moment if you ask me! My younger bro is looking into buying one as he has caught the supra bug from me since i got my mk4 :lol:

For about £1500 you can get a nice UK Turbo, to me its approx £600 full comp (21 0NCB). Loads of power, looks cool, cheap all round!

Apparently the UK cars dont suffer from the ol 7MGTE headgasket problem like the imports (dont hold me to that though) :thumbsup:

were do u go to get your insurance so cheap if i could get a quote that cheep i woud have a supra by now. i got a quote on a 1.25 fiesta zetec on an N other week and it was £4422 third party.

were do u go to get your insurance so cheap if i could get a quote that cheep i woud have a supra by now. i got a quote on a 1.25 fiesta zetec on an N other week and it was £4422 third party.

www.elephant.co.uk

I got my insurance coming up in August and so far Elephant have quoted me £1000 full comp on my 94 UK TT Supra.

The car is completely standard, i have zero NCB following an accidnent in November which was my fault. Im 22 next month and have a clean licence.

I also found a nice loophole in the system whereby if you get a woman who has 5+years driving experience onto your policy then you should get approx £200-300 off your premium. Im putting one of the women i work with onto my policy and at the moment elephant have said its going to bring my premium down to about £750-800. I'll get an exact figure in August when i pay it :thumbsup:

I did the quote on the MK3 Supra Turbo a month ago as i was thinking of buying one as a stop gap while i find a mk4 but obviously things moved a lot quicker than what i thought :lol: But yeah about £600 full comp for me.

Hello again mate the starlet sr might be the best option then drop a turbo lump in once a couple of years has passed :thumbsup:

hi tom,glad u liked santa pod shame bout the rain :(

see ya at japs this weekend if your going.

welcome to our mad house :wacko::thumbsup:

ok mate thanks for that i will get a quote in amin and see what they say and the women thing is good i knew my mum was good 4 something. hi Jaxx and i was tempted with the sr but then i thought if i was going to do things that was i night aswell just get the turbo strait away.

hey tom,

its ed who came to MK in the corolla. you could get a rolla like mine either in 1.3 or 1.6 form. not sure on 1.3 insurance but 1.6 is group 9.

will be coming back to MK soon

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links