Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is There Going To Be A New Supra Released

sera_beetle

I was just wondering i mean we have

the New mr2

the New celia

Why not the new supra? can you image how nice that would be :drool::drool::drool::drool:

does anyone have any information on this ?

tim

:eek: so a new one is being released!

1-Does anyone have any info, yep.

2- Is it going to be released , no :(

I had heard a while back that they were going to discontinue the Celica and MR2 as well. Then develop a new performance car with Hybrid Technology with styling influence by all three (Celica, MR2 & Supra). But it seams that the MR2 is about to go Hybrid anyway (from U.S.A Report)

Fortunately you are incorrect Toyota is hoping to launch its 350Z rival late 2005.

2005 Supra News ! ! !

Our reasearch proves that the new Toyota Supra 2005 is headed for production. Engines are set to be 3.0- and 3.5-liter normally aspirated V-6 matched to a six-speed close-ration transmission.

This curvy, compact, all-new sports coupe is expected to be a direct competitor to the Nissan 350Z, which already has a successful proven engine. The previous Supra was last sold here in the 1998, were it took on the likes of the Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, the Supra made more money for Toyota than the 300ZX did for Nissan making it a success. As Nissan has done with the 350Z, Toyota probably will avoid expensive and complex twin-turbo engines for the new Supra, which should allow for asking prices in the £26,000 range.

The new Supra is a great achievement for the Toyota company it will make them over a half a million dollars. The new supra can go from 0-60 in 4.6 and a quarter mile in 14.8 seconds. The top speed is 204 miles and will be here in mid to late 2005.

Fortunately you are incorrect Toyota is hoping to launch its 350Z rival late 2005.

2005 Supra News ! ! !

Our reasearch proves that the new Toyota Supra 2005 is headed for production. Engines are set to be 3.0- and 3.5-liter normally aspirated V-6 matched to a six-speed close-ration transmission.

This curvy, compact, all-new sports coupe is expected to be a direct competitor to the Nissan 350Z, which already has a successful proven engine. The previous Supra was last sold here in the 1998, were it took on the likes of the Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, the Supra made more money for Toyota than the 300ZX did for Nissan making it a success. As Nissan has done with the 350Z, Toyota probably will avoid expensive and complex twin-turbo engines for the new Supra, which should allow for asking prices in the £26,000 range.

The new Supra is a great achievement for the Toyota company it will make them over a half a million dollars. The new supra can go from 0-60 in 4.6 and a quarter mile in 14.8 seconds. The top speed is 204 miles and will be here in mid to late 2005.

sounds lovly

tim breaks open his piggee bank

:( only coppers

12-19-03-01-Toyota-Supra.jpg

With many major magazine such as Road & Track, and Automobile covering this article. They expected to see the Supra debut at the 2003 Tokyo Auto Salon. But when many were expecting to see if Toyota was going to showcase the 2005 Supra. But the Toyota corportation kept quiet.

With other sources to rely on, here are some of the rumors about the Supra. Will go on sale in 2004

Its purpose is to compete against the Nissan 350Z Roadster.

Price range will be between $20,000-30,000

Two Engine Package: 4.5 V8, 3.5 V6, ( unconfirmed 2.5 V6 ) - Non Turbo

Lots of conflicting reports, but I believe there is enough information to say a new Supra or Supra replacement is only just round the corner!

Lots of conflicting reports, but I believe there is enough information to say a new Supra or Supra replacement is only just round the corner!

My info come's straight from the horse's mouth so to speak, i would love a new one to be made but the man from delmont say's no.

Your pic look's the same as the one in this thread btw, posted 11 month's ago :eek:

This is the pic that claims to be the new Supra - I doubt it though.

2005_supra_multi_view.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NO NO NO NO NO :D :lol:

Toyota have not made any official statements on the developement of the new supra, there have been no official prototypes shown, no spyshots or specification.

So far it is all rumours and people playing chinese whispers :lol:

The 350Z hasnt sold fantasticly well over here and Toyota have almost certainly canned the developement.

Until we see GENUINE evidence of the car being a reality we must assume is does not exist.

I've been keen to see a new supra but im 99.999% certain it will never happen now. Especially since Toyota have committed to Hybrid Technology and the Volta has been showcased.

Sorry there is more chance of me trading in my supra for a Vauxhall Nova than Toyota making a new Supra :lol:

Didn't Steve say the other week someone he knows in toyota said a new supercar was in development?

come on steve share :unsure:

Didn't Steve say the other week someone he knows in toyota said a new supercar was in development?

come on steve share :unsure:

I hope its the Volta, i'll be down toyota tomorrow signing my life away on finance for one :lol:

Regarding the new supra, if they are releaseing a new supercar with a V6 then i hope its not going to be called a Supra.

Toyota should let the name die in peace. The supra has always been a straight 6 power car, changing that setup means it isnt a real supra. Just my 2 pence :P

I suspect there will be a mkV supra .. but in 10 years .. they will bring back the name ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links