Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Keeps Deleting My Posts

BlueMR2

Grrrr god damn Gastappo mod's :censor:

It was my MR2 that was posted up before, if anyone was interested or wishes more info/piccies please ask here.....or drop me a e-mail.

Thanks, Colin.

we all have a hairy patch on our lips

but we also support the club.

perhaps auto trader might give you a freebie :thumbsup:

So I see, thanks for the warm welcome:|

Maybe I would support the club if I was aware of it before, this is the first time ive ever seen this site....gees what you have to go through to sell your car:|

I wish Autotrader was free, ive given them an absolute fortune in the last month!!!

Maybe IMOC or MR2 OC would be better - I believe their For Sale sections are free ..

It's not that we don't care, it's just that if we let one "for sale" go, we have to let them all go. And then there would be no point becoming a member .. :thumbsup:

Had it on both those sites :thumbsup:

Yeah I hear what your saying but surly there’s more incentives of becoming a member than just getting to sell your car I have to say of the many car websites I use, some being a paying member, others just a basic member this has got to be the silliest rule ive ever come across! only my opinion however whether you want to hear it or not!

I am also sorry that you are depriving your members of getting to see the lovely MR2 I am selling, of which before it got deleted there was a fair bit of interest! Pity that considering this is ment to be an owners club

:thumbsup:

hey if you sell it you'll have a tenner to go bronze :thumbsup:

When you become a member there are other (hidden) forums, discounts (not just car related), larger mailboxes, arcade games (and tourniments) ..

If anyone is after a car, I'm sure we'll point them in the direction of OC and IMOC .. so don't worry, It'll not get missed :)

hey if you sell it you'll have a tenner to go bronze :thumbsup:

wouldnt waste my tenner :arrgg-matey:

When you become a member there are other (hidden) forums, discounts (not just car related), larger mailboxes, arcade games (and tourniments) ..

If anyone is after a car, I'm sure we'll point them in the direction of OC and IMOC .. so don't worry, It'll not get missed :)

Im sure there is and if I had found this site before I was ready to sell my Toyota I probably would be a paying member, but expecting people to pay to advertise there car is never going to be a winner. What if all sites took the same approach - £25 to all of them??? :eek:

but expecting people to pay to advertise there car is never going to be a winner

The problem is cost for the sellers that are one post wonders .. it all adds up .. we don't want a forum full of one of sales.

I'm sure Autotrader wouldn't do it for nothing mate, so you can see why other forums wont do it for nothing either .. and all proceedes go to the benifit of the club ..

is it true 2 scotsmen invented copper wire fighting over a 2p piece :P ,

its not £ 10 to sell a car its £ 10 to join the owners club , big difference :thumbsup:

its not £ 10 to sell a car its £ 10 to join the owners club , big difference 

Exactly, and being able to pimp your wares is a benifit of being a member ..

I think you're taking exception to the deleting your of your post...

There are loads of benifits of being a payed-up member - we'd never expect a non-member to subscribe just to sell their car!

The main benifit which sets TOC apart is it's friendly atmosphere - which seems to be going out of the window tonight - maybe it's the bad weather.... :lol:

but expecting people to pay to advertise there car is never going to be a winner

The problem is cost for the sellers that are one post wonders .. it all adds up .. we don't want a forum full of one of sales.

I'm sure Autotrader wouldn't do it for nothing mate, so you can see why other forums wont do it for nothing either .. and all proceedes go to the benifit of the club ..

Yeah ok fair play, you cant really compare this site to Autotrader tho...

I might hang around have a look about, who knows maybe become a member in time B)

If you see any posts looking for a clean low mile Mk2 - please send them my way :thumbsup:

P.S. Theres 2 illegal for sale posts you should know about, 1 in supra section and another in Celica........you might wanna check these out :ph34r:

its not £ 10 to sell a car its £ 10 to join the owners club , big difference 

Exactly, and being able to pimp your wares is a benifit of being a member ..

Ok, we will see - I might surprise you all and become a member :rolleyes:

Cool. :thumbsup:

Removed the offending posts you mentioned. ;) :D

we'd never expect a non-member to subscribe just to sell their car!

:rolleyes: Really, wonder what gave me that idea.

But ok ive agreed to disagree, I wont mention selling my car again :!Removed!:

Cool. :thumbsup:

Removed the offending posts you mentioned. ;) :D

PMSL - I can tell Im gonna be well liked here already :P

Our organisation is not selling cars mate... its for you to keep it and stay a member :D :D :D

stick around mate.. you will like it!

Valid points taken mate... I agree with your theory.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links