Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

Gissin

Hi folks,

I Dont own a aygo but my girlfriend does, I'm used to the vag range and know nothing about Toyotas

I've fitted a dash cam in for her (Wiring) but I can't seem to find an answer on where the fuse for the 12v cig lighter is..  Ive taken the.speedo housing off but not sure it's there? 

Also does anyone know of a ground point?  

Hello Tom - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Moved to the Aygo club.

Most dash cam hard wiring is done via the fuse box from the research I'd done into it which I believe is near the glove box. I haven't done it myself but if you google dash cam hard wiring there are some instructions you can find.

fuse 11 15a (blue) in the speedo housing is listed as a 12v socket , you only have power sockets in cars nowaday,

as for a ground take your pick of the whole body, as long as its fastened to a good clean section of the metal bodywork it will work.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eygo said:

fuse 11 15a (blue) in the speedo housing is listed as a 12v socket , you only have power sockets in cars nowaday,

as for a ground take your pick of the whole body, as long as its fastened to a good clean section of the metal bodywork it will work.

Nice one 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links