Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stalkers

starletsr

Hmmm my mum just returned from local tesco's, a stranger guy came up to her and said she was really attractive and said he was working down here for a couple of weeks and asked my mum out on a date..... how strange is that (desparate weirdo), my mum told him that she was married with kids, he was shocked... so my mum just left, then he got in his car and tried following my mum all the way home, but my mum was smart and saw him in the rear mirror. She had to lose him by driving up and down different roads but couldn't lose him,so a slow car got in between them, so she lost him for a while back, then turn in a road and turn her lights off.. she waited until half hour, she was scared sh*tless.

So, just wanna say beware for some women out there, don't go out alone. There are some crazy people out there :angry:

hope your mum's alright now :(

thats some crazy sh*t, society these days :ffs:

lucky your mum got away from the guy who was following her.... guess she just has to becareful these days when going out and make sure someone is accompanying her...

Yeah my mum don't look her age and dresses like a 20 year old... lol sometimes.. just glad she wasn't hurt or anything, just imagine what he would of done in a dark place with no people around, scary just thinking about it, i'm not going out alone at night anymore.....gulp.

Thanks for asking Kenny. :group-cuddles:

yeah, at least nothing happened thank god, u planning to report it to the police though?? there may have been another case of a stalker so maybe if you report it, there maybe more police on the streets or something :unsure:

just be a little bit more cautious now

Kenny :thumbsup:

No she was too nervous to sit and phone to police, plus she didn't have the Reg number off his car, all she knows is a silver tigra.

No she was too nervous to sit and phone to police, plus she didn't have the Reg number off his car, all she knows is a silver tigra.

aww dang, I was just about to suggest that.

Hope she's alright now.

Thanks Kenc, yeah she's in bed now safe and sound. U lads better watch out for some crazy women ones too. lol.

Thanks Kenc, yeah she's in bed now safe and sound.  U lads better watch out for some crazy women ones too. lol.

heck, we'd just let them do what they want with us knowing us men :D :lol::rolleyes:

Thanks Kenc, yeah she's in bed now safe and sound.  U lads better watch out for some crazy women ones too. lol.

heck, we'd just let them do what they want with us knowing us men :D :lol::rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL, what happens if its a Tranny?! would u still mind, or even a !Removed! bloke....... ewww.... well guess you lads know how to handle it better than us women. :lol:

Sounds bad.. hope it doesnt happen again.. make sure she gets the REG if it does.

Its sorta like when you get stalker phone calls on you mobile.. you just cant relax.

Yeah he tried getting my mums number, such a loser man,he should get a life. I had a stalker once, started as a friend, then a complete mental weirdo that tried forcing me to do things, but i just wasnt having it, so he treatened me on the phone, calling me at crazy hours of the night at the home phone... but then he moved all the way to canada, thank god.

That was a long time ago though, so i always beware in what friends to take on, esp blokes...... hehehe no offence to any normal guys out there... lol

Yeah he tried getting my mums number, such a loser man,he should get a life. I had a stalker once, started as a friend, then a complete mental weirdo that tried forcing me to do things, but i just wasnt having it, so he treatened me on the phone, calling me at crazy hours of the night at the home phone... but then he moved all the way to canada, thank god.

That was a long time ago though, so i always beware in what friends to take on, esp blokes...... hehehe no offence to any normal guys out there... lol

Well if you ever get stopped on the streets by a strange guy, you know where to kick :D :ph34r:

you're a famous celebrity, bound to happen.... :lol: only joking ;)

nah but seriously, if you had such experience before, it would make you even more worrying about the friends you make then, so i can see why you be more aware of it :thumbsup:

i'm sure we all normal guys around here (except for a few :P :ph34r: ).... :group-cuddles:

its scary to think what some ppl get up to these days!

glad ya mother is ok, perhaps you could suggest to her buying one of those personal attack alarms or pepper spray (if thats still legal) even better, carry a wheel brace round with her so she can belt any other weirdos!

ok so the last one was a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously!

Tell her to drive straight to the Police station next time and park up outside the doors. That way the guy will think twice about doing anything and you can go straight to the desk and report the incident. I'm sure that if this person has been making a nuisance of himself it won't take too many complaints before the Police get involved.

It sort of gives you a chill thinking there are guys like this around and I'm sure I've heard about cases of rapists and murderer's who travel a lot with work, all the movement makes it hard to track them and even make a link between cases as thier crimes are spread across the country rather than concentrated in one area.

Man there are some sicko's in the world :angry:

StarletSr glad to hear your mum is ok, How about getting her a stun gun :D :D

slight off topic

but can anyone remember or link to that post/website that informed women to be very careful in the cars, with psychos jumping in the backs of cars when the are at the petrol station etc??

pretty scary if not informative?

As everyone else has said.. the main thing is that you and your mother are ok.

I woudl too have suggested to drive straight to the local police station as well... but then i know its hard to think straight when your in a trickey situation. :yes:

Respect to her for doing what she did to loose him but as someone has already commented... Ask your mum to pop into the local cop shop and report the incident even if she dont know the reg of the car.

At least a description of the weirdo and the car make model and colour etc will help loads if this person has tried this on a few occacions... :censor:

Both of ya keep ya heads up and try not to let this affect ya... If anything it will just make you more vigilant... :thumbsup:

On a side note... if this happens again.. Phone somoene you know and let them know whats going on and then ask them to drive to some meeting point so that you will have other people around you which could scre off the t :censor: t who was following ya... :thumbsup:

Glad to hear she's okay ..

all she knows is a silver tigra

Bloke in a Tigra - defo a weirdo ..

Aww thanks for the concern everyone :group-cuddles:

I wouldnt think there will be weirdos around where i live, but this guy did say he was working here for a few weeks. My mum is just scared that he took down her Reg number, he can't anything up with that can he??

Thanks for all the advice, if i am in a situation like that, i know what to do now. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links