Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supra With A Greddy Profec B Boost Controller

supraSTAR

i have a supra uk spec and have just fitted my in car boost controller (greddy profecB spec II) has anyone else got a similar set up.

If so could some one help me out and advise me on the figure that they would recommend starting with. I want to run about 1.3 boost (about 19-20 psi) and cant manage to get it running as i want it.

I wouldnt run that much boost on stock turbos, even our UK Steel ones.

Fensports Stage 1 Turbo upgrade is recommended for up to 18psi max so stock turbos shouldn't be going as high as that if you ask me.

I would say 1.1bar max on stock turbos just to be safe although i have yet to learn about the CT12's on the supra having come from a GT4 ST205 (CT26B) background.

Im going to go for the equivalent of Fensports Stage 3 turbo upgrade which will take 28psi just to be safe when finally upping my boost levels. And the insurance company will never know :lol::thumbsup:

By the way, is yours a Blue Supra with a TRD Style bodykit by any chance?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links