Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where is the driver's side instrument panel fuse box?

Ethelred

I have a 2017 Aygo x-clusive Right Hand Drive.  I am trying to find the fuse box that  is described in the user guide (that came with the car)  page 99 as being on the driver's side instrument panel.  There is an illustration in the user guide but still cannot find the fuse box.

Please can someone explain where it is and how to open it.  A picture or link to a how to video would be great.

I have downloaded the full owners manual as suggested by Frostyballs but the illustration is the same as the one that came with the car.  It bears little relation to what I can see it shows a LHD car for a start.  I attach photographs that show where the fuze box is.

Location of drivers side instrument panel fuse box - Aygo 2014 on.pdf

In the owners manual, the arrow in the illustration points to underneath the fascia where the fusebox is located.

Yes the illustration is for a LHD, but still relates to RHD when one compares the picture to the drivers side.

• 6 years later...

The drivers side (RHD) instrument panel fuse box for a 2015 Aygo is located roughly between the lever to open the bonnet and the ECU plug. Look for a small piece of cream plastic the size of a credit card. This is the fuse box cover.

It's a lot smaller than I was expecting as the fuses are very small. No tools or trim (other than the fuse box cover itself) is need to be removed for access. Hope this helps someone, as YouTube and AI searches sent me on a wild goose chase.

It has been posted plenty of times this year alone, as this is an old thread

Aygo-KGB40-2014-2018-fuses-location-rhd.thumb.jpg.669b957fb370072282917ce2589912a7.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.582d5ad7cbaf459daca8080

LHD is just a mirror image

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links